Chromecast/AirPlay/Miracast Compatible HDMI Device

bigdogchris

Fully [H]
Anyone have recommendations on an HDMI device that supports the three big wireless streaming standards? I'd like guest to be able to come into a conference room and wirelessly connect. A lot of displays have built in standards but some only have 1 or 2 of the standards and not all of them. I also have HDMI input available to customers but there are scenarios where it's nice to just wirelessly stream.

Any suggestions?

Anyone have recommendations on an HDMI device that supports the three big wireless streaming standards? I'd like guest to be able to come into a conference room and wirelessly connect. A lot of displays have built in standards but some only have 1 or 2 of the standards and not all of them. I also have HDMI input available to customers but there are scenarios where it's nice to just wirelessly stream.

Any suggestions?
I tried to connect a camera by the HDMI mini port to HDMI female port on a capture USB device. I ended up melting my
USB 3.0 port when that device got hot. Only modern cameras have the PC mode to connect to a computer via HDMI port.

https://zoom.us/support/download?zcid=1638

You can download Zoom and it takes you right into screen where they can record you sitting there in your pajamas. No way to access and delete what they recorded, so I would caution you connecting a camera.

Why did my capture USB device get hot? I only tried to use a Panasonic camera that was not with any mode such as PC mode.

airtame2 and screenbeam is what we use where we need all three. pricey though but it is for business...

airtame2 and screenbeam is what we use where we need all three. pricey though but it is for business...
TY. I have been playing with an AT2 and am happy with it. Just wish Chromecast could be PW protected.

Question. How you handle guest? I'd like to open our guest WiFi up (duh) but not worry about people hyjacking the displays. With AirPlay and Miracast we at last have PW protection so if someone hijacked they would have to be in the room.

Back