christmas bonus! what will you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arr4ws

Supreme [H]ardness
for those who are getting a xmas bonus , what will you do with it?

me: got enough to cover my gift expense and i will get 1 ds game and 1 pc game! and a night out for dinner with the girlfriend!!

BarneyGumble said:
Paying off the credit card i used to buy everyone christmas gifts. Christmas is lame.

QFT - credit card - buying gifts.

I'd probably like Christmas more if I wasn't a loner but since I am... oh well. Plus the military (1 more year -- wewt) doesn't give out bonuses. However, if I WAS getting a bonus and I did like Christmas I'd probably just invest it since I just dropped $1100 on a 37" Westy. *sigh*

What games you getting anyway, arr4ws?

Okay, i'll admit, I used the credit card to buy xmas gifts, and Zelda:Twilight Princess...and Starfox for DS...and i'm considering Ranbow 6:Vegas for PC.

Set of JUN camshafts for my 1JZ-GTE :D
Oh, and maybe a new PC, but I gotta wait to see what the R600 does.

Not getting a money bonus, but due to good work in the IT department generating revenue for the company we've been given the ability to go for a meal/drinks on the company, so we're planning on going to a fancy resturant and then getting pissed afterwards.

Considering a 20-32" LCD HDTV...but I can't really find a quality brand that's competing in the price range I want. Thought about that 32" olevia LCD HDTV for 550, but I got scared off by some user review complaints. Would be using it for my Wii and Xbox360.

I have 20.1" widescreen lcd with a res of 1680x1050. I have the adaptec gamebridge and a TV card to plug the Wii into, but neither have component inputs. I'm worried that plugging in a composite signal to the Dell 2007fpw will result in an image stretched beyond playability. The Xbox360 looks great with the VGA cables, but Wii doesn't have a similar option.

Thus I wanna pick up an actual TV for Wii play.

I am going to buy my gf a Creative Zen Vision W. For myself, I am debating on getting a Xbox 360 and GoW but not sure if I would get use to playing with a controller. If I don't pick up an Xbox 360, I will just save the money for a new rig next year.

I would pay stuff off if I got one, I work in government. Will have to wait for tax time.

I wish I got one. I get a profit sharing bonus in Feb though, going to probably get a new PSU for my current setup and a bunch of car parts :)

We don't get x-mas bonus's.. well we do.. work more = get paid more.

lol.. if i have any money left after x-mas, i'm finally buying that 8800GTS that i had to cancel my order on twice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back