Chris Hook and Heather Lennon, former Radeon Staffers have left Intel

Two out of tens of thousands (and probably hundreds in Raja's shop) doesn't sound like a house cleaning at the graphics division.

Is this just routine layoffs to juice the share price or what?

Two out of tens of thousands (and probably hundreds in Raja's shop) doesn't sound like a house cleaning at the graphics division.

Is this just routine layoffs to juice the share price or what?

I be more inclined to think this is because of Intel's continuing problems with AMD, myself.

I be more inclined to think this is because of Intel's continuing problems with AMD, myself.

Perhaps a paranoid manager is thinking corporate espionage is going on as well. It is rather high stakes and spying is more probable in high tech fields since they would already possess the skills to do so most likely.

intel put a lot of eggs in the marketing basket when you look at the last 6 months with them trying to snatch up every well known industry name. was it because they knew they couldn't compete with AMD so they needed to try to get as much marketing as possible? who knows but i think they realized what they tried to do failed and so they're cleaning up their mistake.. wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing more of the marketing people they picked up leaving over the next few weeks.

Whats Ryan Shrouts role? Chief Performance Strategist at Intel....

Back