Chop this...

Here's another. You guys don't try very hard! Give me something to shoot for here.

rx8p.jpg

photochop_rx87.jpg

Here is my go at it with The Gimp.

I created a few different layers of major parts, namely body and rims. These went over the original image, and I copied the body layer and colored it with a gradient. From there, burned onto the original body for the details. Rims were colorfied. And I played with the banner a little bit... :)

blue torques, blue euros, shaved body lines and windows, tinted winders, lowering kit, 30 mins .... car chops are boring :rolleyes:

mazda.gif

the flames werent even contoured to the body lines of that one car lol. u people need some new ideas ;) , do somethign unique. not that mines the shit .... but every chop needs SOMETHING unique or else it isnt worth showing off

Originally posted by MadJuggla9
blue torques, blue euros, shaved body lines and windows, tinted winders, lowering kit, 30 mins .... car chops are boring :rolleyes:

mazda.gif

the flames werent even contoured to the body lines of that one car lol. u people need some new ideas ;) , do somethign unique. not that mines the shit .... but every chop needs SOMETHING unique or else it isnt worth showing off

i agree, i got a bored with the cars as you can tell by my kermit chop.

your car is nice...but it is useless unless you can get in:confused:

Originally posted by bromide
i agree, i got a bored with the cars as you can tell by my kermit chop.

your car is nice...but it is useless unless you can get in:confused:
your kermit chop owns .... cmon man it uses remote keyless entry!!! literally :)

Inspired in part by badjoke's chop...

Flying to the Moon!
photochop_destination_moon.jpg

And I'm well aware that that paticular engine would not work in outer space, but it was a fun chop anyways. I'll hopefully read some Gimp tutorials and eventually make better chops. Enjoy.

Here's a PSD of the image with all the body panels on a seperate layer. There are actually a few layers, as I removed some features and used "layer via cut" to get them out of the body layer. (How do you merge layers?). If anybody wants to use, modifify, improve this, be my guest.

WARNING! File is 2.8MB, so no 56k unless you have balls of steel, or at least aluminum.

to merge layers you can either: merge down ctrl E, or make the layers you want to merge the only ones visible and then go to layers>merge visible

Back