Chop my gun

Taylor Ratliff

Limp Gawd
can one of you photoshop gods chop wood on to my gun?
I would like the gun to have a wooden stock, wooden pistol grip, and wooden foregrip area like on a real AK74.

Here is a pic of the gun.
SPETS.JPG

SPETS1.JPG

Thanks.

Off topic, but I don't care. Is that friggin' thing legal? It looks like something out of Navy SEALS or something.:eek:

^^^^That's a helluva lot better than I can do....though if someone approached me with a gun that looked like that, at least I would die laughing.:D

what do you use for your wood?

AK wood has an orangish tint

yours is better but here:

gun2.jpg

I think that's closer

Originally posted by Alex A.
Nice Beta Speznats you plan on getting wood furrniture for it?

Yeah I was thinking about getting a wood stock and grip, but I can't find a place to buy the fore grip.

Get an Guader AKMS Carbine Conversion Kit and then just get a Wood stock from AC or Guader.

wood? WOOD? WOOOD?! Paint the whole freakin thing black and your gun would look much better. Some people think that gun would look ugly, but i respect all people's choice and taste.
So i can only show you all this:
m733upgrade.jpg

That is an upgraded M733 Commando, with silencer, red dot scope, and spray painted black. No its not mine, but i have an unupgraded m733. But basicaly, thats what mine is going to look like in the future. CRAZY silencer huh!

Why don't u just find a pic of someone's beta that has already been modded like that. I've seen tons of pics like that before. Google it or something.

Back