Chonicles of Riddick: Esscape from Butchers Bay Directors Cut

Dephcon

[H]ard|Gawd
Is anyone else excited about this game? I watched Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick last night and I'm really looking forward to cutting people up. I haven't played the xbox version becasue I dont believe in consles :p

I cant wait till it comes out in December

Got a link for info on this "directors cut" of butcher bay? The game has been out for a while now, and was already pretty violent and had graphic language, I can't imagine what they added to make it a directors cut.

Sounds good... believing in console is a good thing though. You shouldn't know them because the fighting and sports game on the xboxes rock.

FPSes should be played with a mouse and keyboard though.

i rented/beat that game for xbox. very good game. the story was cool, although i did need to read a faq to figure out how to get away from the robots in the pyramid level.

i really liked it.

i read on ign that the pc version is pretty much the same except they added a few levels and you can drive the prision guard mech armor. I would assume they'll be enhancing the lighting for dx9 and little stuff liek that. the screenshots are impressive.

the-chronicles-of-riddick-escape-from-butcher-bay-20041015105211897.jpg

The shadows aren't going to get much more advanced than they were in the Xbox version (Which isn't bad, considering they rivaled Doom 3 in some areas)

Dephcon said:
...I dont believe in consles
Well, I don't believe in UFOs but that doesn't keep the rednecks from getting abducted and anally probed. Trust me, consoles do exist... The truth is out there. ;)

Back