Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - $8.12

Do they give you a key?

edit: I bought a copy to gift to a friend and it won't give me a key. What's the deal?

edit2: Confirmation email quote "6. Paste in the product activation key from below." -- but there's no "below" and no key.

edit3: Yup, fuckwits are supposed to include a key, all download/install links point to Steam with the key being in the confirmation email but mine didn't have one. It isn't listed as attached to my account either. It lists under "My Games" but no key shows up under "My Keys". Now I remember why I only bought from these fools one time before.

Last edited:
I've tried every payment method they have available currently. I think they may be blocking purchases for this game at the moment.

They neither accepted Paypal (balance), Paypal (bank), Mastercard Debit, Visa Debit (different bank)

I've purchased 3 other games from them in the past with no problems.

PM their support. They will send you one pretty promptly. This has happened a couple times with preordering high demand games. Sometimes they run out of keys and need to get another batch from the publisher, I think.

I opened a support ticket earlier today when I made the post. No response yet. "2-4 business day" response promised!

Yeah.. it says out of stock now. I've been waiting for this to go on sale to buy for 4 friends :\

Ah well, guess I have to put my hopes into the steam Xmas sale.

How is this game out of stock? Any possibility of still getting the game at this price?

From their support:
" Unfortunately due to the immense popularity of the deal, we have sadly run out of stock for this game. However, please do not worry. We are currently working to provide new keys shortly."

They seem to have them now though.

Trying to buy this right now, their site is hung on "Processing your order" with the green bar bouncing back and forth... We shall see.

If anyone is able to purchase this, I'd be glad to send them money via paypal for it. Mine still won't go through.

Yeah if I coulda got it for 8 bucks, I'da bought it today, Sadly I missed the 35% code, so I'll hold off for Steam in a week's time. I don't have any play time before then anyway.

screw the second rate GMG. Out of stock when I tried to buy it yesterday. Today it's back to $25 with no discount.

For thous that got the game, be thankful that it's a Steamworks game. When downloading from GMG directly I normally get around 150kb/s

screw the second rate GMG. Out of stock when I tried to buy it yesterday. Today it's back to $25 with no discount.

For thous that got the game, be thankful that it's a Steamworks game. When downloading from GMG directly I normally get around 150kb/s

It was in stock for $12.49 this morning when I checked before work. Pretty sure it was one of those one day sale things that probably ended around 11am-12pm EST; no real reason to be upset.

You're a fool if you dismiss the game that quickly. There is much more balance and nuance than first appears. It's definitely NOT F2P quality. More like early Counterstrike 0.9 quality.

You're a fool if you dismiss the game that quickly. There is much more balance and nuance than first appears. It's definitely NOT F2P quality. More like early Counterstrike 0.9 quality.

This^ I love anything PVP, but I'm really not a fan of FPS games (make me feel claustrophobic). Anyway, two of my guy friends insisted that I try this game last night & bought it for me and all I can say is that this game is incredibly fun.
This is NOT F2P quality lol and like anything, it's always way more fun to play with friends.

Game is not that good anyways. Paid $8 and I uninstalled it. F2P quality at best.

I highly doubt that dude, this is an incredibly fun game for what it costs. It has great potential for future content and polishing. Quite honestly I am having more fun playing this then I did when Diablo 3 was released.

Back