Chinese Woman Grows Horn Out of Forehead

Am I the only one that's creeped out by this? I couldn't even finish watching the movie. :eek:

i have a horn

in my pants. :p

Is it as small as the horn on the left side of her forehead?

Or... perhaps it's best to just compare it to the new growth on the ride side of her fore head and just best left it at that?

wait, is this hardocp or some other site that posts random retarded non-tech related stuff lol..

oh damn it i thought i had grandma hidden and look what happens. got to find a better cave not even batman wants to go in.

Negative! Demon's natural environment is fire... Use holy water!!

funny-pictures-cat-drank-holy-water.jpg

It is actually a kind of rare but natural thing ... now if she DOES grow a horn on the other side, I'd be keeping my distance.

Basically its a tumor. skin, cartilage, bone can grow strangely . . It happens (if it was genetic it would be seen in offspring - which would also be interesting). . and is more impressive when it is on the head because of all the lame religious baggage that comes with it. I wonder how many people where murdered with similar conditions by religious wackos.

ewww and i just thought this guy i seen at walmart last night with a mole the size of a dvd on his shoulder with 3-4 inch long white hair growing out of it was the weirdest thing i ever saw

From the looks of that, the evil wanted to get out. It couldn't take it anymore.

No shit, I was repulsed by that picture, and then I finally noticed the tumor!

Wonder if anyone called her shit for brains? It looks like her forehead's taking a dump!

Back