China Promises To Improve Intellectual Property Protection

HardOCP News

[H] News
Chinese officials today promised U.S. trade negotiators to do more to combat piracy and protect intellectual property rights. I'm not saying I don't believe them but I'm sure as hell not holding my breath. :D

Minister Chen Deming said that while Beijing agreed to address those longstanding U.S. complaints, American officials at Wednesday's U.S-China Joint Commission on Commerce and Trade (JCCT) meeting promised to address China's demands for greater exports of U.S. high-technology products and to facilitate more Chinese investment in the United States.

In other equally believable news, North Korea announces that they have successfully terra-formed the moon using a revolutionary product comprised entirely of pickles and chopsticks.

This is the equivalent of telling a chick, I promise not to cum in your mouth if you suck it.

LOL, you guys are missing the reason for this. China is gearing up to have us respect their intellectual property.

First, you rip people off for money. Then, you educate your people to think the same way as the people you ripped off (hence the virtual necessity to speak Mandarin to enroll in a graduate mathematics program in the US). Then you replace your competitors completely.

LOL, you guys are missing the reason for this. China is gearing up to have us respect their intellectual property.

First, you rip people off for money. Then, you educate your people to think the same way as the people you ripped off (hence the virtual necessity to speak Mandarin to enroll in a graduate mathematics program in the US). Then you replace your competitors completely.

It's funny you say that because there are virtually no american born phd candidates for the STEM fields. most are foreigners lol

when doing my B.S in applied math, i was the only person considered to be "american", since I was born and raised in NYC, but my heritage is chinese lol

masters and phd's? oh forget about it lol

all asians and europeans

They can't replace our cool confidence! :)

This a big joke, china is gonna help us?

LOL, if this is true the world will end tomorrow as predicted.

In other news, Democrats and Republicans in Washington promise to reveal amicable compromise on deficit reduction, and the UN has decided they don't really want to control the Internet anyway.

As always, credible headlines brought to you by The Onion.

Back