Chin or no chin?

yadnom

Limp Gawd
I'm in the market for a new phone. Longtime Sprint customer and I was looking at the Pre, but now that the HTC Hero is supposedly coming to Sprint, I'm waiting to see how that phone does. One thing that I didn't like about the pics of the Hero was the little chin at the bottom. I'm not sure how that would feel when the phone is in my pocket.

Anyways, I saw this today. Could be a revised version for the US. Your thoughts? Right now the color does make it look kind of generic to me but with the change and if its real, I'm even more excited to see the phone.

http://www.techtree.com/India/News/HTC_Hero_Spotted_but_Minus_the/551-105981-893.html

I kinda like the look of the chin but I think it would be a pain in the ass to put in and take out of your pocket. I like the look of that one you posted, though.

No chin. I have current Omnia i910 can't wait for the Omnia 2 (WinMo)

My G1 has a chin, and you don't notice the chin when it's in your pocket.

My G1 has a chin, and you don't notice the chin when it's in your pocket.

I do as well, and the "chin" is not a big deal in my opinion, don't notice it either....

I guess I'm saying I wouldn't base a buying decision on rather it has one or not.

I hands down prefer the T-Mobile G2 look vs. the Sprint. It's basically an HTC Magic with SenseUI and no trackball.

Back