Chick playing New Vegas, with sexy voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL seriously, watch the first 2-3 minutes, it is hilarious, she bitches about the geckos and picks some flowers lol.

She's cute, sort of funny.

I would have never thought to stop and pick the flowers.

I love how the "commentary" amounts to little more than "verbalising every inane thought that pops into my head".

P.S. OMG A GIRL PLAYING GAMES

Also, the rifle texture there is dire. And the object pop-in.

Last edited:
She cant shoot anything...godamnit this makes me angry... hit something already!!! Was fallout always this slow motion?

Sexy voice..? No. Reminds me of that "Shiver" or Haemunculous person from TL.net. Absolutely ANNOYING.

My wife just kicked me off the 360 so she could play. So now its SC2 time :) Also for what its worth, my wife is way hotter. :)

I couldn't watch anymore than 2 minuets cause of that stupid control pad movement.

Also, the rifle texture there is dire. And the object pop-in.

A Gamebryo engine based game designed for the consoles with shit graphics? No!

In fairness, if you download about 4GB worth of mods you can make it look OK. Oblivion showed us that.

youtube wannabe gaymer girl commentary on a 360... why pc forum?

you should go to jtv instead of youtube if you like this sort of thing, plenty of gamer chicks up in there that play like they can hang wit the bros, and live chat instead of canned mic harassment commentary.

youtube wannabe gaymer girl commentary on a 360... why pc forum?

you should go to jtv instead of youtube if you like this sort of thing, plenty of gamer chicks up in there that play like they can hang wit the bros, and live chat instead of canned mic harassment commentary.

Its a PS3. But anyway yes noone says stupid things while playing, real gamers just laugh maniacally. Double [Strike=Option]rainbow[/s] headshot!!!

Chicks suck at games. At 20 seconds, she's like, who's shooting? Who's shooting me?

It was clearly visible, even at 360p in the default small window before she even said anything.

And if that's a sexy voice.. well... I guess every woman I know should be operating sex lines, cause they sound similar or better than that.

OP might I suggest going out this weekend and getting laid :p

I would love it if my girlfriend now turned fiance was into videogames. She's not. In fact we have virtually zero common interests. Why we're still together is a complete mystery to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back