Chicago Man Shot Dead While Live Streaming On Facebook

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

This country, and it's policies are fucked up, and you guys know it. Don't give me shit for not wanting to deal with it, and listen to the bullshit happening day after day because our population can't fucking control itself.

This country, and it's policies are fucked up, and you guys know it. Don't give me shit for not wanting to deal with it, and listen to the bullshit happening day after day because our population can't fucking control itself.

News flash bud, the world is a dangerous place. You aren't going to find this paradise you envisioned. You'll have to make it yourself and protect it.

I wish you luck in your travels though.

Every place has its good points and bad points. I hope you find the right combination of the two to be happy in life. Remember though the old saying, the grass is always greener...

Dafuq?

Just repeal the 2nd amendment? What could possibly go wrong? (See the roman empire, the american indians, the jews - all disarmed before irradication)

What happens when governments disarm their citizens?

I guess he thinks 38 states will vote to repeal the Second Amendment.

I do not think that. But I think if you are going to parade around quotes like "95% of all Americans believe in common sense gun control" then put your money where you mouth is and put it to a vote. Then we can stop coming up will all these technicalities about what the 2nd Amendment means. You don't even have to repeal it, you could just word it so that says exactly what it should mean.

We don't have to "ban" anything, the process to clearly spell out the 2nd Amendment exists.

But my caveat is this. There is only 1 amendment that limited the rights of the people. And it is also holds the distinction of being the only amendment to be repealed.

But America is a violent country. We encourage violence in media. We love our competitive contact sports. Of course violent video games took off here. We are the most militarized nation in human history. And we have a long history of not liking the word "no".

This is sooo true. I always think this when looking at movies.

In Star Wars or Lord of the Rings where beings are killed in droves - that is about a PG-13 movie.

Show one titty or a flaccid penis - R if not X rated.

This makes no sense to me. I wonder how many thousands of humanoid deaths a kid has seen by the time they reach 16.

Dafuq?

Just repeal the 2nd amendment? What could possibly go wrong? (See the roman empire).....

The City of Rome, in the Roman Republic, didn't even have police until the end (when the shit hit the fan), and the soldiers were not allowed in the city as soldiers.

The citizens really had a grasp on their affairs.....and it was brutal

It's pretty much impossible for any of us to wrap our minds around the concept of not having police. Even the word Anarchy was bastardized at the turn of 1900's. Now every one thinks it means chaos.

This is sooo true. I always think this when looking at movies.

In Star Wars or Lord of the Rings where beings are killed in droves - that is about a PG-13 movie.

Show one titty or a flaccid penis - R if not X rated.

This makes no sense to me. I wonder how many thousands of humanoid deaths a kid has seen by the time they reach 16.

You must not be old enough to remember all of the PG-13 movies in the 80s that had bare female breasts, like National Lampoon's European Vacation, The Woman In Red (full frontal nudity for Kelly LeBrock), and Just One of the Guys. I even recall seeing lots of dead bodies and even a bare-chested young woman depicted in a 1971 rated G movie, a film adaptation of a Michael Crichton novel called The Andromeda Strain.

You are getting shit for staying...BYE FELICIA!!!

I am not disagreeing with you when I look at all the things happening, but I know from personal experience that you wouldn't necessarily be off in some other countries in Europe, especially in bigger cities.

I would stay out of big cities... either in the US or Europe. That's my advice.

Also, don't forget, despite being a US expatriate, you will still have to pay US federal taxes despite your status as a US immigrant abroad. :D

The City of Rome, in the Roman Republic, didn't even have police until the end (when the shit hit the fan), and the soldiers were not allowed in the city as soldiers.

The citizens really had a grasp on their affairs.....and it was brutal

It's pretty much impossible for any of us to wrap our minds around the concept of not having police. Even the word Anarchy was bastardized at the turn of 1900's. Now every one thinks it means chaos.

Ah, the good ol' days.

Make Rome great again!

News flash bud, the world is a dangerous place. You aren't going to find this paradise you envisioned. You'll have to make it yourself and protect it.

I wish you luck in your travels though.

If you left "You'll have to make it yourself and protect it.", your statement would be rock solid!

I saw this video.....I almost didn't watch it at first because I thought it was a repost of another video of almost the same exact scenario from a couple months ago.

Guns don't kill people, Chicago kills people™

EDIT: This was back in March, I'll leave it a link in case its deemed NSFW
Link

As a not so hilarious update. Brian Fields, who I linked in that post who was shot back in March of this year, survived. Yesterday.....he was shot and killed in another random shooting in Chicago.

Man who survived Facebook Live shooting is shot dead at Chicago gas station | Daily Mail Online
A man who survived a shooting in March that was unintentionally captured on Facebook Live was killed on Friday.

Brian Fields, 30, was sitting in his car at a gas station in Chicago, Illinois, with Chiquita Ford, also 30, when a man approached the vehicle and gunned them down in a double homicide, police said.

Just months before, Fields was filming himself in the West Englewood neighborhood when he was suddenly shot in the jaw, back, stomach and legs in a video that was broadcast live on social media.

On Friday, Fields was shot in the chest, while Ford, a mother of two, was struck in the side, according to police.

Ugh, the lack of logic from Trump and anyone taking that position is saddening. It proves a very short sighted, and narrow view. The city of Chicago is not isolated. However strict their gun control laws are you need only drive out the city and back in to circumvent them. A better example would be one of the MANY European countries that have next to ZERO gun related deaths a year.
Yeah, lets look at areas that are 99% white rather wealthy people, and compare them to areas that are not.

White people in middle-class+ suburbs in America aren't going around shooting people en masse either (an afluent wealthy suburb outside of Houston has the honor of having the highest par capita gun ownership in the country and also happens to have one of the lowest violent crime rates in the world showing that GUNS don't kill people bad people kill people), its primarily minority gang violence affecting our numbers. And yes, that's true in Europe as well, where in London for example where 75% of the victims of gun crime and 79% of the suspects were "from the African/Caribbean community."

Mexico has some of the strictest anti-gun laws on the planet, but I don't see too many liberals citing Mexico as an example for gun control, because it'd look pretty stupid considering their murder rate is extremely high.

Hmmm, oh yeah, kind of reminds us of Brazil, which has some of the harshest anti-gun laws in the world as well, with no carrying of firearms by regular citizens (exception to police), and you have to be at least 25 to own a firearm in your home, pay $1000 and be licensed to have it in your home or even buy it, renew every 3 years, and license every firearm with no private sales. But that doesn't count, because the murder rate in Brazil is off the charts.

Nope, lets only compare it to say Sweden or Norway or *insert rich white country*.

tl;dr: The gun ownership rate is NOT related to the homicide rate. I carry a 9mm with me religiously, and my only and worst offense in my entire lifetime is a slight speeding ticket. That's it. Like the statistical average for CHL members in Texas, I am so far below the statistical crime rate that it shows guns don't murder people, PEOPLE murder people and the more bad people you have in an area, the more murders you have. The average rate for manslaughter and murder in the US is 6/100K, and for CHL holders that carry guns with them all the time is 0.7/100K (yes, that's a decimal point). Statistics are also interesting in that in 2013, more people were killed with a household hammer than any form of rifle combined. The more BAD PEOPLE you have in an area, the more murders... not the more guns.

Chicago needs to rent out solider field for a day and invite every gang member for a call of duty style free for all death match problem solved.

Chicago needs to rent out solider field for a day and invite every gang member for a call of duty style free for all death match problem solved.

Chicago just needs to be burned to the ground. Time to start over, they failed as a city.

Honestly you really hear about the shitty stuff in the news it not that bad in the nice areas but Chicago is very expensive.

Back