Check your GMG emails for Alien Breed Impact key

cageymaru

Fully [H]
GreenManGaming mailed out emails for their Winter Sale. The email is entitled, "Massive Best of 2015 Sale". Inside they included a key for Alien Breed Impact which has a Mostly Positive review on Steam.

LurkerLito posted this information for those that can't see the key in your email.

"Just checked out the email. I didn't see it cause I have my email checking program set to not display HTML emails and only show in plain text. If that's how you are set up it probably won't show up as HTML portion of the message is like an attachment and my program ignores it. I had to load the message into my email client and I saw the key."

Last edited:
thanks had the e-mail in my inbox, unopened from a couple days back. I would have missed it had it not been for this post

It was about 1/2 way down the email for me.

Last edited:
No dice for me. Do note that you can use XMAS20-PERGMG-SVINGS to get 20% off. A pop-up offered me this code when I attempted to exit without completing a purchase.

Just checked out the email. I didn't see it cause I have my email checking program set to not display HTML emails and only show in plain text. If that's how you are set up it probably won't show up as HTML portion of the message is like an attachment and my program ignores it. I had to load the message into my email client and I saw the key.

For some reason I didn't get the key in my email. I wonder if it's targeted.

Just checked out the email. I didn't see it cause I have my email checking program set to not display HTML emails and only show in plain text. If that's how you are set up it probably won't show up as HTML portion of the message is like an attachment and my program ignores it. I had to load the message into my email client and I saw the key.

Added this to the OP.

Back