Check your Battle.net accounts

So my inactive for nearly a year WOW account was hacked about a month back...and I didn't go back and unlock the account yet. So I'm guessing that not only did the hackers fuck up my WOW character, but screwed my chances of getting into the beta with a locked account. Boooooo! :mad:

They must not like it when people go almost a year without paying for WoW. No beta invite here either. :rolleyes: ;)

Mine has been cancelled since January (almost a year) and I got an invite.

They must not like it when people go almost a year without paying for WoW. No beta invite here either. :rolleyes: ;)

Never played WoW, but I got an invite :) Their servers crashed tonight though so I haven't really been able to try it out yet.

I'm in! I never payed for more than a couple of months of WoW, but I have dropped may hours into Sc2 since release.
As for those saying it a "turd", i'm sure the rest of us hope not to see you in threads or the game when it comes out!

I just finished the beta with the Wizard. I think I was at lvl 9. Pretty solid experience and it already looks very polished (aside from server downtime but that's outside of the game world). Man, its really tough having only 2-3 slots open for all of those skills. They've made the skill system interesting enough that you can't have all the neat stuff at once, but you can go back to switch things up as necessary. Can't wait to see how things pan out in Hell/Inferno difficulty.

sigh still no beta invite...guess i will keep exploring act1 on the d3 beta emulator :/

It's really nothing to be excited about. All the fun stuff will happen in the later parts of the game when all the skill mechanics are fleshed out and the enemies are harder. For now, its nice to get the feel of each class a little early.

Back