Check this out!!

CBlakeNS

Gawd
A guy that graduated from my high school and I kind of know him, but my parents know his parents is creating this new game called Battle Bourne, its a world war 2 game I believe..

Check it out

www.battlebourne.com

Im not sure, the website was all I was giving, but the game is just being created now I believe..

I live near Nags Head NC..

darn ..it said console game

I dont have a console ...

darn.

Originally posted by GOD'SlittleSERVANT
ANOTHER ww2 FPS.................................YA!:rolleyes:

amen, can we get some damn originality around here? Actually CREATE a game not copy off all the other ww2 games.

Hay, I've been best friends since high school with one of the graphics library programers over at treyarch whos helping on Spiderman 2, but you don't see me shooting my mouth off about it.

Oh wait, I just did.

Originally posted by SCSI-Terminator
Hay, I've been best friends since high school with one of the graphics library programers over at treyarch whos helping on Spiderman 2, but you don't see me shooting my mouth off about it.

Oh wait, I just did.

You saying I did something wrong, or were you not talking to me?!?

Why do you think they are re creating new and new games about World War 2 etc?? Because the interest in them.

Originally posted by CBlakeNS
You saying I did something wrong, or were you not talking to me?!?

Why do you think they are re creating new and new games about World War 2 etc?? Because the interest in them.

I know, but how many time do we need to storm the beach of Normandy, it's getting a bit repetitive.

Yea John Sonedecker is on Battle Borne's team, he's a legend in Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon community, he made some great maps when he was working for RedStorm Entertainment.

I can't wait to find out more about this game he's working on, I hope it's R6/GR style of gameplay.

Originally posted by MurDoc
Yea John Sonedecker is on Battle Borne's team, he's a legend in Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon community, he made some great maps when he was working for RedStorm Entertainment.

I can't wait to find out more about this game he's working on, I hope it's R6/GR style of gameplay.

I might be able to find more information about it later on.

There's a handful of innovative game development studios, and then an assload of people whose sole purpose in game development is to blatantly copy a fresh idea and beat it into the ground, while adding a "feature" or two to make it not seem like outright plagiarism.

It's always been that way, and probably always will be. It's not as bad as Hollywood movies, at least.

Why not a WW2 shooter that plays like Rainbow Six? You'd have 3 guys covering your butt, and you could order them around.

Originally posted by SayItWithSlugs
Why not a WW2 shooter that plays like Rainbow Six? You'd have 3 guys covering your butt, and you could order them around.

It's called Hidden & Dangerous 2 :)

-Ace-

Back