Check this out! and BEWARE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooztuncer

Gawd
I thought I could make a deal of $10 without being really careful. Oh boy, how wrong I was...

History:
I was looking for a SUNBEAM RHEOBUS. This guy sent me a pm and told me that he has one and is ready to send it to me for my asking price, which is $10 shipped. I paid quickly (within an hour), he shipped it one day after.

So far everything seemed OK.

I believe after he shipped it I got an e-mail via paypal which was saying:
"made it priority when it should've been parcel. request 2 dollars for making it priority shipped out like i said. thank you"

he was requesting additional $2.25...

I replied back saying:
"Kahn,
Unfortunately, I didn’t ask you to ship it via priority. Where did you get that impression? I never asked about priority shipping option in my pm’s in hardforum and in paypal.

And to be honest with you, if you have sent me a pm and asked kindly that you made an error and sent it via priority, I might have paid you the difference of $2.25, however I just found your way of ‘REQUESTING” money is rude.

Sorry but I am not paying for your fault. Please be extra careful next time about transaction details."

Then he replied back > " hmm alright then hope you LIKE IT."

Today, it showed up in mail. And here is my e-mail to him which I sent 20 minutes ago:

"Hello,
May I ask you first, did you ever send or receive anything before? DO you know the meaning of PACKAGING??

Secondly, what was our DEAL > SUNBEAM Rheobus, right? WHAT did you send me??

Let me show you the condition of WHATEVER you sent me:

http://ooztuncer.smugmug.com/photos/215575944-O.jpg
http://ooztuncer.smugmug.com/photos/215576405-O.jpg
http://ooztuncer.smugmug.com/photos/215575985-O.jpg
http://ooztuncer.smugmug.com/photos/215576147-O.jpg
http://ooztuncer.smugmug.com/photos/215576276-O.jpg
http://ooztuncer.smugmug.com/photos/215576399-O.jpg
http://ooztuncer.smugmug.com/photos/215576483-O.jpg

Is that sunbeam rheobus? What are empty plastic bags for?

We have ONE thing in front of us to do.

I am sending you back whatever you shipped to me and you are refunding my $10 + paying the return charges.

I will be waiting for your answer.

Onur

PS: I did around 150 online transactions, and BY FAR, you are the WORST in history..."

IN short, please beware of this guy if you decide to pursue a transaction >>> " DAQURIE " a.k.a. " k0rn_h0li0 "

$10 oh the humanity!!!

But I do hate crappy packing jobs.

Good job posting both your address and his.

Got the same treatment.....:eek:
http://profile.imageshack.us/user/luckymf/images/detail/#217/p1010064rg8.jpg

I havent opened mine yet....going to wait and see what paypal says first....Filed a complaint before I even received it because of his rude behavior and lack of correct tracking numbers after the deal.

Mine was a motherboard. Not sure what it is now....:D
I purchased a bad board hoping to get it to work, the jerk even requested more money from me if I was able to get it working.....Im sure I could have after he explained the problems he was having with it.....

Sad thing is he could have packed/boxed mine and shipped USPS Priority flat rate cheaper than he paid to ship it the way he did...:rolleyes:

Sad thing is he could have packed/boxed mine and shipped USPS Priority flat rate cheaper than he paid to ship it the way he did...:rolleyes:
Flat-rate is $8.95 + Delivery Conf (free online, $0.65 in person), so no, he couldn't have done it better for cheaper.

sending him an updated one. you can trash that buddie. its what i had from a really old one if you saw the pics you asked for it you get it.

i had pictures for it and its not my problem. i got it and i never used it. fits in your bay use wires and it turns on like any other zalman but hey spray paint it or something has leds and knobs. the whole manual with it. tools

sending him an updated one. you can trash that buddie. its what i had from a really old one if you saw the pics you asked for it you get it.

i had pictures for it and its not my problem. i got it and i never used it. fits in your bay use wires and it turns on like any other zalman but hey spray paint it or something has leds and knobs. the whole manual with it. tools

can you please write again what you exactly meant above before I post anything in response?

If I understand correctly you are sending another one? Are you sending a Zalman fan controller or a Sunbeam? Do you want me to paint the one that you sent me, or do I need to paint the new one that you are planning to send?

In full sentences, please...

EDIT: Also, you wrote that "its what i had from a really old one if you saw the pics you asked for it you get it." >>> WHAT PICTURES are you talking about?? I didn't ask for pics and you never sent any pics to me. What are u smoking?

he has limited heat, some of which mentions crappy packing

pay attention

Has anyone turned this character in for having multiple heatware accounts?

I love TTT, my DNT list grows every week.

Flat-rate is $8.95 + Delivery Conf (free online, $0.65 in person), so no, he couldn't have done it better for cheaper.

You are right....:)........But he paid 8.68 to ship, plus the cost of the envelope....WTF is a few cents more to ship it right......

Wow. I always use boxes for everything I can, even if sending a computer cost $100 to ship. :eek:

except lack of packaging, what he did send me is interesting. We agreed on Sunbeam rheobus and I got something that I have no idea...

except lack of packaging, what he did send me is interesting. We agreed on Sunbeam rheobus and I got something that I have no idea...

There used to be a website called PCMODS.COM. I think they went under years ago or were bought out by someone. Maybe frozencpu......It looks like one of their branded rheos.

well i did mention in an email that i did priority and asked for extra when i could've just put it in a box but got lazy when it was already in the priority bag and marked up already.

you got what you asked for right. it is a fan controller but a really old version. packaging thats how it came when i got it also.

i realize both threads were about packaging and i shall work on it but the products were as expected. you never asked for pics and there was a pic and since you bought it i took it off so no longer have it. but i did take a picture and post it in my thread when i was selling it.

EDIT1: I didn't see your thread. You sent me a pm saying that you have one (by looking my WTB thread) and I paid for it. This is the first time I hear that you have/had a FS thread... Now, back on business.

OK, dude. Now you hit on my toes. And I will be direct with you.

You are plain idiot / asshat, that's it. Nothing more nothing less...

You still DIDN'T understand that this thread is PARTLY about PACKAGING and MOSTLY about the DEAL ITSELF.

The THING you sent me is NOT what we agreed on, which is SUNBEAM RHEOBUS - GOT IT??? Do a search in Google for sunbeam rheobus, and LEARN.

Oh, i forgot, you are the idiot one. For your convenience > http://www.sunbeamtech.com/PRODUCTS/Rheobus/Rheobus.htm

You are still telling me that:

1) I got what i want.
2) you asked from me additional $2.25 DUE to your FAULT (not paying attention to ANYTHING). I didn't pay for your fault and you found the right to ship it however you want? Idiot...

Mods, I really don't think you should allow this person in your boards.

And, you Mr. Idiot, we'll see if this is going to end here...

EDIT2: Unfortunately, Paypal couldn't help me with this retard.
"We have completed our investigation of this case. No further action is required by you at this time. We have denied this claim. As stated in our User Agreement, PayPal’s Buyer Complaint Policy only applies to the shipment of goods, not to disputes about the attributes or quality of the goods received. We have noted your claim in the seller's record. The seller's account privileges will be limited if excessive complaints are received."

but, it is a start to close his account. I believe this is the best I can do... I am sending ALL my bad wishes to you. This will come back to you sooner or later.

EDIT3: i posted some comments in other forums that you are active. enjoy your next life.

Hopefully his heatware has been updated to reflect said fact. Sorry anyone had to deal with THESE types of people. Bad trader noted.;)

Actually, you got better than what you asked for. The sunbeam rheobus is based on that little gem. You use the acrylic plate as a template to drill out a factory bay cover and then screw the rheobus onto the bay cover. I had one a while back and it's beautiful, I think it'll carry a heavier load than the sunbeam too.

Happily I think it should have survived the sandwich bags of doom due to the bottom being insulated against shorting on 5.25" drives.

Thanks for the tips, seriously.

However it is not the point.

edit: If he wants to pay for shipping charges back to him, glue or bolt the 2 controllers, glue or bolt the front plate (it is not holding due to damage), paint it to black or silver, make sure that it will hold 4x20 watts, and ship me back for free, I think I will be all set.

That idiot couldn't even put the thing inside a box with peanuts... His mom threw away all his peanuts and bubbles, what a joke!

well packaging shouldn't be a problem cause i just got flamed in another thread for that.

1)packaging
2)shipping
3) product is exactly described with picture

i paid priorirty and you got it. now your complaining that its a piece of shit that DOES WORK. and that DOES COME WITH A MANUAL AND TOOLS. you just hate it cause you don't want to use it and i did what i did i sold it to you and now you want a refund cause its not what you expect??? it is an old version of the sunbeam reheobus i even took pics but never provided links cause its dead old but i did say SUNBEAM RHEOBUS! i never mentioned model or anything because i don't know what model it is.... you can see that when you clearly asked for it

so you decide to give me a negative heat. for something you clearly bought right and hate it and even people are agreeing that it is what it is

scar my name i provided and followed rules. actually suprised madman even got what your looking at and he knows what it is. look at provided pics next time before you buy.

yeah i took out the other one cause someone told me i couldn't so i had to trash the other link thats why theres onlky one now.

well packaging shouldn't be a problem cause i just got flamed in another thread for that.

1)packaging
2)shipping
3) product is exactly described with picture

i paid priorirty and you got it. now your complaining that its a piece of shit that DOES WORK. and that DOES COME WITH A MANUAL AND TOOLS. you just hate it cause you don't want to use it and i did what i did i sold it to you and now you want a refund cause its not what you expect??? its an old version of the sunbeam reheobus like i said i even took pics but never provided links cause its dead old but i did say SUNBEAM RHEOBUS!

escalate with paypal but we'll see where this goes

scar my name i provided and followed rules. actually suprised madman even got what your looking at and he knows what it is. LOOK AT PICS NEXT TIME!

Mr. IDIOT, now you can't read, too.

1) Paypal already closed the claim. Check my post at the end of in first page.

2) There is no manual and tool just EMPTY bags.

3) Read my post at the top of this page for DAMAGES

4) How do you know it does work? I didn't test it and I don't want to test your JUNK.

5) Again, in my post in the first page, I wrote that I didn't see your thread. You sent me a pm by looking at my WTB thread.

6) Sunbeam might be re-engineered your JUNK somehow, however the one that you sent me is clearly a PCMODS thingy. NOT SUNBEAM.

And yes, I posted in all other forums that you are active.

Clearly, you weren't expecting to GET AWAY this easily, right!

Also. you wrote that "you just hate it cause you don't want to use it and i did what i did i sold it to you and now you want a refund cause its not what you expect???"

EXACTLY, and it is not what we agreed.

PLUS, are you going to do all these things:
"edit: If he wants to pay for shipping charges back to him, glue or bolt the 2 controllers, glue or bolt the front plate (it is not holding due to damage), paint it to black or silver, make sure that it will hold 4x20 watts, and ship me back for free, I think I will be all set.

That idiot couldn't even put the thing inside a box with peanuts... His mom threw away all his peanuts and bubbles, what a joke!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back