check out this pic gallery.... (probably some of the best pics I've ever seen.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Methodical

is cool
Man you guys whine a lot.

You want a challenge? Do what I do - Shoot hockey up-close and personal at max zoom. THAT is a fast and unpredictable sport.

holy shit! :eek: How'd this thread get to be 7 pages long??? people bitching about how shooting this is more difficult than shooting that? I say post your pictures, and let them do the talking. Otherwise, stfu

*my humble take on it* :cool: :p

Originally posted by Neb
holy shit! :eek: How'd this thread get to be 7 pages long??? people bitching about how shooting this is more difficult than shooting that? I say post your pictures, and let them do the talking. Otherwise, stfu

I seem to be one of the few with any experience on this subject and have posted my pictures.

Originally posted by Neb

Thats where your wrong, the debate here is whether or not people know what the hell they are talking about. I'm simply saying they do not...so, as you said, they should STFU.

Bucket...until you show me auto pictures...a big STFU

[TQ] man you need to cool it. Me and Bucket have tried to drop it and you just keep bringing it back up. If you wanna argue go somewhere else.

Lock this thread for the love of god. I graduated HS so I didn't have to hear such petty bullshit.

I agree with torment, lock this thread. But im not out of highschool yet :rolleyes:

seems like a lot of bickering back and forth between people who don't have a lot of personal experience with what they're arguing about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back