Check out my new Hdd and DVD burner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnage311

Limp Gawd
Just letting everyone know I just bought a new Samsung Dual Layer DVD burner and a new WD 320GB SATA II HDD. I'm glad I waited a day to get these because the prices on both dropped, :D . I was gonna go newegg, but they ship UPS (United Pieces of Shit). I tried to call them and get them to waive the fedex 2 day air charges but they wouldn't. WTF was that, I don't know what company turns down a sale when a customer tries to give them their business (well I now know that newegg does, lol). But it's not a big deal, ZZF was happy to take my money, and I got fedex 2day air for 65 cents more than the price at newegg, :eek: .

i think i would have like 40 threads fo everytime i bought a piece of computer hardware :rolleyes:
newegg's ups is usually 3 days max, and has been better to me then fedex so i dont know why your complaining :confused:

You're a real pissant of a customer if you expect them to give you free bumps to a higher grade of shipping for free. Maybe if it was a large order, they'd be more inclined too, but just for a HDD and burner? No way.

Umm they are not going to bump you shipping for something that inexpensive. You'd need to be hauling in a load of hardware before they'd even consider that.

Better to buy from ZZF anyway, Newegg's HDD packing methods are a bit sub-par.

Man, $200 of low-margin stuff, and you asked for cheaper shipping? Jeez... I might ask for it on $2k of drives, but I'm in no way surprised they laughed you off.

Well first of all don't talk shit about me asking for them to change the shipping to 2 day fedex air. I am not a pissant of a customer, and I don't appreciate all of the rude comments that were left. There are many reasons for me asking them to change the shipping. I have always ordered from newegg, I was calling them to try to give them my business. The prices on ZZF with 2 day fedex shipping were almost what newegg wanted for UPS. The reason I need to ship fedex is because for some reason ups wont deliver to my house and I always have to go pick it up at the ups distribution center. And if they don't deliver it to my house I have no way to get it because I just had to have surgery a week ago and I can't walk or drive for 2 months. And that's means I can't work, so I'm not gonna spend $12 or $25 more to get fedex shipping at newegg. I was trying to do them a favor because I'd rather get it from them, they said they couldn't do it and I said np. It didn't matter to me, it only cost me 65 cents more to get it from ZZF. All I was tring to do in that post was tell you guys what I got and that they were on sale. I was just trying to alert everyone of a good buy, that's all. So next time before all you guys start assuming things and calling people names try getting the facts first. And stop drinking all that haterade. I don't appreciate it when people call me names and make accusations about me when they have no idea of my current situation. I'm not mad, just a little irritated.

You suck as a customer. I'd have pulled your CC and charged my groceries to it just for that.

davidlem said:
You suck as a customer. I'd have pulled your CC and charged my groceries to it just for that.
And you suck as a forum member. What exactly is your problem, go back where you came from and stop trying to put ppl down. No one asked for your input or your opinion, you just came in here and posted that just to be an asshole. I'm not explaing myself again, it made no difference to me who I ordered from. Oh and if you ever pulled anyone's cc number I'd be funny when they threw your ass in jail. Can a mod please close/delete this thread now. I'm really disappointed at some of the ppl on these forums. But most ppl here are really cool, :cool: . And yes haterade does taste really good, but it's bad for your health, :eek: .

Carnage311 said:
No one asked for your input or your opinion
Hmm, what does starting a thread mean then? I thought it was pretty much the definition of asking for input and opinions...

I'm done arguing. Here and via PM. Spare me.

unhappy_mage said:
Hmm, what does starting a thread mean then? I thought it was pretty much the definition of asking for input and opinions...

I'm done arguing. Here and via PM. Spare me.

I wasn't talking about you. And he wasn't even talking about what I bought. He was just bashing me as a customer and said he would have stolen my cc number. If he would have been talking about the products then that would have been fine.And I wasn't arguing I was defending myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back