Check out my Cooler Master Preatorian!

Circuitbreaker8

Supreme [H]ardness
Here is my case! Its a cooler master preatorian ( brushed aluminum ) I had to get a new case since I tried painting my antec 1080...well...that didnt go to well :p So I promised myself NEVER to mod a case and just buy a new one! I gotta bunch of mods to like the aerogate 2, cooler master cd drive covers, LED fans up front, and put the cooler master cpu fan control knob up front.

Picture438.jpg

Picture439.jpg

btw, the power LED doesnt work anymore....what should I do about that?

Cool, replace the LED with another one. I'd take that filter out and maybe replace it with some "modder's mesh".

Thanks, I couldn't find that link in my bookmarks.

I would also say that Target or Walmart has a much better deal on it then he does. Look in the School supplies, it's like $2.99 ;)

Whats it called @ Target? Do they have it in bigger sheets than 12' x 12'? I have a window I need to cover damnit! :p

Tricky said:
Whats it called @ Target? Do they have it in bigger sheets than 12' x 12'? I have a window I need to cover damnit! :p
It's in smaller sizes :( I wish I had a scanner to post the ad image but if you walk around in the school supplies you'll see it, it's used for like trash cans (I think that would be big enough for you), folder organisers, pencil holders and stuff. You'll see it.

Same with my case the Power led blew out and the HD led cought on fire..

I can't get a chance to get a new 5mm leds for my case.

That's a sexy preatorian, but it's not as sexy as this preatorian (it's mine :p). I just need to get some better pictures of it - the lighting doesn't do it justice. It's much blacker and glossier in person.

Eh, I dont really like that one. The CD drives just dont blend in, niether does anything in the 3.5" bay. I like how shiny it is though. BTW thats not a pratorian, thats the one before it. BEFORE that team went to silverstone. my digi sucks! It looks A LOT better in person. Everyone that comes into my room is like HOLY SHIT! My freind wanted me to build him one just like it lol. Wait till I get my side panel :eek: :D

EDIT: just relized it was yours *lol* whoops. If you want, you can get the cd drive covers? www.excaliberpc.com

its nice the drives could be lined up better i guess from the first picture and the cd drives look kinda odd/tacky for some reason :S dunno Don't really care for the lights on the fans but i can't complain much i got the same exact case and love it dearly its so nice :) ANd yes it looks 100000x better with the coolermaster window kit just make sure to manage and sleeve the cables ;)

Goodjob

NO digi im broke and everytime i get money i don't bother to get one but i have the clear window if you have leds inside i don't see how it'd make a difference but if you want to go ahead

k i seen a blue window today and its disappointing :( stay with a clear window .. btw where'd you get the 3.5" bay controller ?

Davey said:
k i seen a blue window today and its disappointing :( stay with a clear window .. btw where'd you get the 3.5" bay controller ?

came with my cooler master hyper 6 :p

Nice what temps are you getting with that ... Im debating on setting up a wc system or going with a heatpipe like that but then all this other crap has to be bought to cool everything else ... but you should really get a clear panel do some nice lighting inside it maybe a light blue cathode and a white one positioned correctly and then just manage the cables up nice :)

... you should open it up and take some more pics ;)

Davey said:
Nice what temps are you getting with that ... Im debating on setting up a wc system or going with a heatpipe like that but then all this other crap has to be bought to cool everything else ... but you should really get a clear panel do some nice lighting inside it maybe a light blue cathode and a white one positioned correctly and then just manage the cables up nice :)

... you should open it up and take some more pics ;)

I really want to get a side panel, but my case is SO messy! I cant get this thing organized, no matter how hard I try. My old antec tower was so much easier to work with
:( I'll take more pics of the inside now, to show you how bad it is! BTW the HYPER 6 is pure ownage! My abit temp sensor is wayyy of but its at 43*i/47*load! This thing eats up eat like crazy :p

edit: Here is the inside...
CIMG6.jpg

Its messy, but I honestly have no idea where to hide all these wires!

For the front i/o cords you can squeeze them through the space directly below where they come out and for the rest of the cords just stick them behind the tray but if you wanted to go all out go order some more wires and cut, solder them to exact lengths it'd be very clean then

if ya wanna talk some more about our sexy cases

AIM: giftcertificate
MSN: [email protected]

:p

Back