check how many texts you used?

Zekk

n00b
I got an iphone on cingular or att'

can you check how many texts you sent?

I only got the $5 text plan I forget how many texts that is a month and how many I have done already.

$5.00 on AT&T gets you 200 texts.....both in and out...not just what you send....so watch it closely...you should be able to check on the website....

I have the unlimited family plan on my phones for $30.00 a month..
My daughter does around 15k by herself...Pfft....they hate me..:)

its the first of the month so its hard to tell wtf is going on.

I am going call them also when I look on my number it doesnt show the texting plan it shows it on my other number and that shows 0/200 so this is confusing

I am going call them also when I look on my number it doesnt show the texting plan it shows it on my other number and that shows 0/200 so this is confusing

Oh boy..your gonna want to contact them quickly and get that fixed.....or your next post is gonna be about a $500.00 cell phone bill..:)

i dont text....yea...im a loser....i get really mad when people text me because that costs me a good amount of money...my friends do it anyway(sigh)

L164: We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are currently conducting system maintenance that prevents us from retrieving your account information. Please try to log in again at a later time.

opps gotta wait I guess ; 0

The quick view thing gave me the same error above..

you can click on view bill summary on the left, and then data.. it'll break down your data, and your text.. and if charged for anything, and how much $ it charged.

untitled-2.jpg

Back