Cheapest Windows 7 licenses?

Hooy

Limp Gawd
Hey guys, I am wondering what the cheapest or most cost effective way to acquire Windows 7 keys for a slew of computers that I'm building for friends and family.

I did a bunch of reading on the OEM discs and system builder licenses, but frankly, it's a huge mess of complications. If I'm not mistaken, an OEM disc can't be installed on two motherboards at once.

Is there any other way besides buying $100 OEM Home Premium licenses?

SuperSubZero

2[H]4U
it's a huge mess of complications
If you buy one copy, you can install it on one computer. One copy, one computer. Let us know if this is still complicated.

I found a few places online selling Win7 Home Premium OEM for under $100 US. Google.

Hooy

Limp Gawd
If you buy one copy, you can install it on one computer. One copy, one computer. Let us know if this is still complicated.

I found a few places online selling Win7 Home Premium OEM for under $100 US. Google.

There's really no need to be an ass about it.

I was merely asking if I had missed or misunderstood anything. Thanks for the clarification.

MacLeod

Supreme [H]ardness
I think youre stuck with just buying an OEM copy per computer. Its $90 on Amazon right now so its not that big of an addition to the overall price tag. Considering what it is and how good it works, 90 bones is a pretty good deal for it.

Hooy

Limp Gawd
I think youre stuck with just buying an OEM copy per computer. Its $90 on Amazon right now so its not that big of an addition to the overall price tag. Considering what it is and how good it works, 90 bones is a pretty good deal for it.

Thank you MacLeod. I guess I'll stick to Newegg since it's only $1.57 more expensive after tax and I have shoprunner.