Cheapest place to buy iphone 4 and ipad wifi 3g 64gb

sram

[H]ard|Gawd
As the title says. Is it apple store itself? I want to avoid shipping charges and tax if possible. Apple have free shipping I guess.........should I pull the trigger or maybe take a look at ebay? Will I find it cheaper in other places?

I want new not used.

Beyond the usual eBay (Minimum of atleas 98% Feedback and selling from the US) or craigslist, I don't know any other options.

Maybe you could try your luck and look to see if any Hardforum users are selling it in Sell/Trade forums, they might be nice enough and send without costs.

you can have a look at newegg.

Newegg only sells iPods and accessories now. No iPad or Apple computers. I remember them selling Apple computers a few years ago but it seems like they're out of that business now.

apple store is always 100% retail price, plus they stopped carrying refurbished models. AND they charge sales tax. So I guess the apple store is the worst place to buy apple stuff if you're concerned about price.

+1 to good ebay sellers.

apple store is always 100% retail price, plus they stopped carrying refurbished models. AND they charge sales tax. So I guess the apple store is the worst place to buy apple stuff if you're concerned about price.

+1 to good ebay sellers.

If you mean the online Apple Store, they indeed carry refurbished models. I just bought a refurbed 15'' MacBook Pro last night.

Best place to get it: Apple Store or Amazon. Cheapest: eBay or Craigslist if you are smart about it and patient.

if your worried about money..maybe an iPhone isn't the best idea. You know they are like $100 bones a month right?

if your worried about money..maybe an iPhone isn't the best idea. You know they are like $100 bones a month right?

I pay $90 for a group plan with my GF and we both have iphone 4s.

Back