Cheap quality cases for iphone 5

Edgar

2[H]4U
Anyone know where to order some or possibly a B&M store. Need case for this phone ASAP.

Damar

Supreme [H]ardness
Plenty on Amazon.com now, as low as around $10.

Funny thing, when the 4 came out, WalMart had cases and protective screen covers on the shelves before anyone else around here, so maybe worth a shot to see if they did the same for the 5?

Edgar

2[H]4U
Best buy had some ok ones but man they were expensive. $50 for an otter box? Geez.

TheGardenTool

2[H]4U
Might be local, or regional--or even too late--but the corporate AT&T store near the Apple Store I bought my 5 from was selling cases for 25% off today only. Same MSRP as everybody else but I didn't mind picking up 2 Defenders for the price of a Commuter, the case I wanted originally. The bad part was they only had about 3 styles to choose from, the Defender, a Speck case and something else that was cheap and rubbery.

Firebug24k

Weaksauce
Sweet, was hoping monoprice would get some in stock - last time I checked they only had Iphone 4 stuff. /ordered

PNut12345

Supreme [H]ardness
If/when Oakley brings out an Unobtanium case for the 5, buy it and enjoy your indestructible phone. Had one for my 3G and it was the best $15 I ever spent. They retail for $30, gotta love my cop discount at Specs :-D

Jonesyy

Weaksauce
How cheap is cheap? I'd go for one of the Spigen cases personally. Not much protection for the front though.

AudioCow

Gawd
Not a case guy, but I have the Monoprice bumper for when I need it. Just as good as the Apple iPhone 4 bumper i had.