Cheap Games Here - $13 (but he'll take $10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/mexicanbro_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Came across this the other night.

These are all EA Downloader games, you are buying the key only.

They are all "Buy it Now or Best Offer"

The guy is asking $13 for most games, but he'll take $10 if you make an offer.

I just bought Dead Space and Mirror's Edge, plugged the key in EA Downloader and was playing Dead Space in about an hour.

Games List as of 5/30/09

command and conquer red alert 3 uprising pc game new
burnout paradise pc game new
spore pc game new
crysis pc game new
FIFA MANAGER 09 pc game new
dead space pc game new
command and conquer red alert 3 pc game new
the godfather 2 pc game new
mass effect pc game new
crysis warhead pc game new
mirrors edge pc game new
lord of the ring conquest pc game new
FIFA 09 pc game new
sims 2 double deluxe pc game new
need for speed undercover pc game new
battlefiled 2142 deluxe pc GAME
sims 2 apartment life pc game new
command and conquer red alert 3 pc game new
crysis special edition pc game new
warhammer online age of reing EU
battlefiled 2 complete collection pc game new
simcity societies pc game new

Of course they come and go all the time, have to check often to see what he has.

Hmmm... Questions self as to why he gave up his secret cheap games place. :confused:

I'm looking at Mass Effect... I don't know if I would enjoy it though. I already bought quite a few games lately so I wouldn't want to waste money, no matter how much, you know?

ot but can I use a bf2 key with ea downloader? i lost my discs

Thanks. Made an offer on Crysis and Crysis Warhead. Was actually looking around for deals on these last night. I might go for Dead Space and Mirror's Edge if these go through.

I'm looking at Mass Effect... I don't know if I would enjoy it though. I already bought quite a few games lately so I wouldn't want to waste money, no matter how much, you know?

great game

Mass Effect was game of the year for me. I played it on 360 tho so no idea how it runs on PC, but I always keep my eye open for it on sale on steam.

EA downloader is a deal breaker for me no matter how much I might want these games. I've been burned by it already.

that game was worth the 30 I paid for it, for 10 bux that's a bargain and a half.

Great game.

Does the EA Downloader still have that extended download plan in place? And do your downloads still expire after 6 months?

how long does it take to download 5+GB from EA?

I've got a 15-20 Megabit pipe and was only getting about 6-7 from EA, which is still good really, took about an hour or so to download Dead Space.

Has anyone who bought from this guy recall how long it took him to send the key?

If you check his Ebay feedback, it seems a lot of people got them right away, I had to wait for him to get home from work (he apologized), so it was quite a few hours for me.

Does the EA Downloader still have that extended download plan in place? And do your downloads still expire after 6 months?

Not sure, but you can just back up the folder it downloads the game to (which you can set to whatever you want), it's the cache folder. (...\EADM\Cache)

I've downloaded Burnout Paradise and installed on my XP drive, copyed the Burnout Paradise data to my Vista drive and installed it fine with the EA Downloader there. The games are tied to your EA account, not sure about the rest.

Last edited:

Mass Effect was the best game I have ever played.

Hmm, Mirrors Edge worth $10?

Also might be a good time to try out Warhammer Online.

isnt this against the rules? if so, IBTL..

I am quoting the rules...

"1. No auction links such as eBay or similiar are allowed. Ebay store with the buy-it-now feature are allowed. Do not post classified ads from places like Craigslist or other forums. "

No rules have been broken. :)

Bookmarked his ebay listings for later. Looks like he has been selling these types of things cheap since last year.

How does one go about acquiring game codes for resale...without retail packing?

Well, there were only 4 copies of Mirror's Edge left, so I jumped on one at full price. I'm waiting to hear back on the $10 offers for Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Burnout Paradise, and I asked him when he might have more copies of Dead Space available.

Thanks OP.

Well, there were only 4 copies of Mirror's Edge left, so I jumped on one at full price. I'm waiting to hear back on the $10 offers for Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Burnout Paradise, and I asked him when he might have more copies of Dead Space available.

Thanks OP.

I just got LOTR for $10..Dead Space is back up with 10 available..;)

Damn Dead Space is fun!, getting ready to try Mirrors Edge for a few and then some more Dead Space.

Huh? I just noticed my ass is gone...:p

Is Dead Space any good? The amazon reviews are a quagmire of people complaining about SecuROM instead of actually reviewing the game.

EDIT: Forum posts said it was good but that some people didn't like the Keyboard/Mouse controls, preferring the 360 pad instead *shrug* I'll take the risk.

Last edited:
Is Dead Space any good? The amazon reviews are a quagmire of people complaining about SecuROM instead of actually reviewing the game.

I haven't beaten it, but from what I've played it is entertaining and the HUD is intuitive.

If he's legit he must have a special business contract with EA.

If he's not-legit he's using a key generator and will eventually be caught.

Something tells me that these are not legitimately acquired codes for software.

Beats me, but I 'd like to know... sounds like a good business!

I'm guessing they have someone overseas in a less-rich nation buying the cheap copies, then scanning the code stickers in and uploading them to someone in North America for resale at a profit *shrug*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back