Cheap games for the 360?

Ub3rn00b

[H]ard|Gawd
I recently saw a list of older or games not as popular for the xbox 360 that were dropped in price. For example, COD 2 was like 20 bux and Moto GP 06 was like 16 bux and NFS: Carbon was around 20 bux. I forget where I saw this list though. THere were several other games listed on it. I'm not talking about that Best Buy sale thing either. Anyone remember where these games were selling so cheap? I'd like to pick up NFS Carbon on the 360 and Moto GP 06.

Only one I can think of was the BestBuy liquidation...

Just go used...

It is spelled bucks, not bux. Please use the $ sign, it really makes it a lot easier to read...

Don't be mean to the guy. It's just internet lingo... it's actually becoming part of our common english language etc etc...

use froogle.com

that's where I found a few games on the cheap last night..

Type in the game your looking for and sort by price..

Also check out ebay there are some games being sold in bundles on the cheap.

I had a lot of fun with burnout; you may too if you're into racing games that aren't too realistic.:) I bought it months ago for $30.

It is spelled bucks, not bux. Please use the $ sign, it really makes it a lot easier to read...

That sounds like a fun cheap game:rolleyes:

I've gotten a bunch of my games off of ebay. As long as the seller has plenty of good feedback, you can find some great deals there on games that are a few months old. I struggle to justify paying $60 for all but the most anticipated games.

In fact I stopped by my local wal mart tonight and picked up king kong for $20,

I just bought Prey w/ *large strat manual*
& Far Cry for $30 bucks mint from a local guy.

I've been browsing the net and forums picking up games as i can.

For those looking for budget games I'd also throw a shout out for chromehounds.

I had a lot of fun with burnout; you may too if you're into racing games that aren't too realistic.:) I bought it months ago for $30.

That sounds like a fun cheap game:rolleyes:

Yeah i have been playing Burnout Revenge since the original XBOX version. I also have it on the 360. Great game especially if you have an HDTV.

Renting is the most cost effective way to try many different types of games without spending 50-$60. I use Games-n-Flix because they are the cheapest...the library of games is pretty small but they have all the worthwhile titles and you can also rent dvd's at the same time.

I play CoD2 on the PC. I'm getting CoD3 no matter what I have to pay for it ;)

I found CoD3 to be a big disappointment....far too many scripted moments where you can't control your character and lame hand to hand combat. Overall the game brings nothing new to the series and didn't have the tension and excitement of the first 2 imo..

I found CoD3 to be a big disappointment....far too many scripted moments where you can't control your character and lame hand to hand combat. Overall the game brings nothing new to the series and didn't have the tension and excitement of the first 2 imo..

CoD3 would be great if you got it for $30 (bux, heh) it's definitely not a $60 game. The online is fun but the lobby and matchmaking system is a flustercluck.

If you are looking for used titles cheap, hit up Amazon. It can be a mess to search through their site sometimes, but there are some great values. Typing "-game name- 360 used" is what I've found to be the most effective search method.

If you have an enter-tain-mart in your town you should hit them up as well. I got 2 copies of GRAW for $19.99 weeks ago, and most of their launch titles are $14.99 or so.

I did find Cod 3 for 30 buxes. I've been having great fun every night since I got it playing on XBOX Live. I nearly finished the game already on the Wii so I don't plan to play through the 360 version. I have no interest in simply gaining points :p

I bought CoD 3 and overall I'm not terribly impressed. Wasn't really impressed with CoD 2 either...they didn't bring anything new to the table and what they did bring wasn't all that great...

Games are getting way too complicated, I loved Medal of Honor: Allied Assault...no need to aim down your gun just to hit anything...you could run and gun a bit...

Edit: don't buy bulletwitch my gf bought it on an impulse buy and someone from work said it was going to be good... PIECE OF CRAP... REALLLLLLY bad graphics, they are almost PSONE style grpahics

No im not!

I went and returned the game last night to get one sealed so i could put it on ebay / for sale on the forums. it's horrible

Back