Cheap and reliabel power supply

elec999

Limp Gawd
I am looking for a cheap power supply I can trust to power my music server. Its a Athlon xp-m 2600+. My biggest concern is good power for my raid1 with 2xwesterns 500gb.
Thanks

Corsair VX450W

Gigabyte SUPERB 460W PSU

your at the very bottom of the scale when it comes to psu... pretty much anything from a reliable manufacturer should be fine.... just remember raid isnt backup

u should post this in the power supplies section to get a better response...

Another vote for the Earthwatts. There was also a 400W Seasonic that was reviewed on H recently right?

+1 on the Earthwatts. It's Seasonic made, 80Plus efficient and has 27A on the +12V rail, which is plenty for many systems out there. All of that for $35 at newegg. That's a seriously good deal.

Antec Earthwatts 380w, $34.99 shipped @ Newegg.

This one. I have been recommending it all over the place. I have one in my overclocked X2 system and I have another one on the way for a system more power hungry than the X2.

What board is it? If it's a board without a 12v p4 power connector.. A multi rail psu won't work properly.

+1 for earthwatts. Amazing power for the ratings. A 500w earthwatts puts so many other 500w psu's to shame.

Back