Cheap access points for dd-wrt/radius/WPA Ent auth?

• Thread starter Deleted member 12106
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12106

Looking to buy a few AP's for work. Looking for something to do wifi g/n.

Thoughts?

Cheap? wrt54gl, hang on a pair of hi gains, flash with DD.

I don't think they do N though, although, I think G is more then enough for the people at work in terms of throughput. If it was my way, there wouldn't be any wireless

I don't think they do N though, although, I think G is more then enough for the people at work in terms of throughput. If it was my way, there wouldn't be any wireless

My bad...I didn't see the "n" at the end.

Some of their newer models support flashing with DD...although that steps outside of "cheap". WRT160N is just a few bucks more than the 54gl.

I can't think of anything under 100 bucks....you get home grade gear....so you get that stability/load issue. Granted DD or Tomato can cure "some" of that.

does pepwave have a solution?

Who?

My bad...I didn't see the "n" at the end.

Some of their newer models support flashing with DD...although that steps outside of "cheap". WRT160N is just a few bucks more than the 54gl.

I can't think of anything under 100 bucks....you get home grade gear....so you get that stability/load issue. Granted DD or Tomato can cure "some" of that.

Well, other then like 5 iphones and 5 laptops, we don't have much for wireless clients, so I wouldn't care if it was home grade stuff-I know that dd-wrt should gimme what I am looking for, its an interface I am comfortable working with.

Back