CHAOSTHEORY is a troll, help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin8018

Limp Gawd
i sent him the moey for a 9800xt thru paypal, and i never even recieved thae card, 2 weeks after i paid, i got a message saying" i found the package in the wife's van, so i guess i'll be sending it out asap, sorry" 3 weeks after that , still no answer, and no package, what can i do?

What type of paypal payment was it? credit card? Direct bank transfer? Did you have the option for the "money back garantee"?

cant even get a hold of the guy, i dont know, i just sent money paypal, the normal way? i think, i dont reecall payfor any extra fee's

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=20894

Neutral TrollHunters (12) Sold item 04-01-2004 [CLOSE]
Forum: -Other-
Description:
had 3 deals that involved a lot of problems with those who had bought goods from him
Comments:
while deals were finally resolved after much work, this gentleman deserves a big caution in trading with him..too many questionable deals to not be suspicious and require him to ship first.
Reply:
good ppl, I was taken by donovan bailey aka dbailey2121, deathmasher and terry tried to help get the parts back for me,
Very good people

He must be using a different Heat now. This is his old one I guess.

Did he provided any refs?

Contact trollhunters they have dealt with him already. I see his up to the same old games.

how did you find out where he worked? if only i could find his name : (
this is the kind of crap just kills me, at under 7 bucks an hour, it's hard for someone liek myslelf to take a loss liek this

justin8018 said:
how did you find out where he worked? if only i could find his name :

Look at his email addy through the heatware link a few posts up...

chaostheory said:
sorry i was on vacation last week, im not a troll, you have a pm
sorry for the delay

you were on vacation for the past 5 weeks? :rolleyes:

just know that we'll be watching to see if you ship or not..........

My wife was in the hospital for four days after delivering my baby boy last weekend, and I found time to send out everything I sold and traded durring the week, while taking care of my 2 yr old daughter.

5 weeks vacation??? You should have made sure you shipped it out before you left, or had a friend or family drop it off for you. This is just extremely poor trading practice.

i sent you a pm a few days ago, i'll send you another one dont worry it should be there in the next few days

Filter said:
seen these words too many times.
yeah when i see that it means i should start contacting the proper authorities and drop it if by some miracle i see my money or my goods

Perhaps this is fate hey Justin? BTW my card you shipped still hasn't showed up ...

chaostheory said:
i sent you a pm a few days ago, i'll send you another one dont worry it should be there in the next few days

Considered posting a tracking number to confirm the item has shipped?

*cries twin waterfalls*

Dude, the quicker situations are resolved... the better things are! Post up a DC! :)

justin dont worry it is on its way, i have the dc at home ill post it tomorrow, but you'll probably have it by then,

I hope the 9800xt you're selling isn't the same one you're talking about in this thread

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=901178

How trust worthy are you, Justin??

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=37034&expand[0]=318459

I had saw that thread earlier and saw the 9800xt, but the 9800xt is off the thread now. I would hope your not trying to cover trax myself now Justin. Ive delt with Chaos before, and I actually have not had a bad experiance with him.

Im more worried about u actually!

lol, i'm not a troll, i just have it up for sale before i even get this thing, i had a use for it 2 months ago in my fathers computer, but he went out and bought a card since then, so now i am just trying to pawn it off, all people interested have been notified, that i do not havea the card yet,

well i finally got it the mail, : ) and it works fine, too bad it took 2 months to get here : (
thnx all for the help : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back