Changing time of day?

vmerc

Limp Gawd
I have not tried this myself, but the first thing that I would deal with is the contrast that the daylight creates. The extreme brightness of the tops of the leaves makes it look really bad if you just darken the shot.
Photoshop has a really nice feature called variations. I would use that to preview the image, and tweak the highlights down a lot. Also try giving the thing a little desaturation. At night colors don't show up as well.
Then you can play with the brightness/contrast all you want. Maybe a little blue hue while Ur at it.

I may try this out once I get home and post my results.

Vmerc

I couldn't pull anything off in day/night...

So how about time of year? Just a lot of random color invert and RGB channel swaping and changing and I ended up with this. Neat I guess althoguh I have no idea how I pulled it off... :(

photochop_junglevines_season.jpg

yeah that is definitely cool, has some nice colors...i would like it more if the people kept their original colors though...they look a little odd. nice pic overall though!

the trouble is that theres light bouncing off of the leaves andthat doesnthapenat night. They kind of...glow more. so the leaves shinign in the dark looks strange

Back