Chance to buy R3E or Big bang

wesleys_dad

[H]ard|Gawd
With a 10% discount and a 20$ gift card i can buy the mobo for 312.00...seems like a good deal to me..im wanting to bail on my dfi T3eH6 and sell it for 160.00 and upgrade to the R3E...so for 152.00 i can do it ...this is brand from newegg...or should i go for the big bang from msi....
opinions...

I just got the MSI board up and running and I have no complaints. But I have not tried overclocking it yet and SeaFoam seems to be having some issues with his as he RMA'ed it. I have no experience with the RE3 so not opinion there.

Well, I was assuming he could apply the discount and coupon code to the XPower, saving him even more money than the R3E..

That would make the XPOWER $250 which is a $62 savings over the R3E and worth a shot, in my opinion.

the 10% discount was only on certain boards...the big bang wasnt on the offered boards...anyone can get the discount just type in MBTEN on checkout for the R3E....gives u 10% off......newegg had it offered in a banner at the top of the intel mobo section....some 1156 boards too....

Back