Champions Online

Direwolf20

2[H]4U
Anyone still playing this? I just subbed over the weekend due to a slow gaming day.

I always enjoyed CoX, and so far this is proving to be enjoyable. At least at first.

I kind of like that you can pick any power from any powerset. Thats pretty cool. Allows for some cool mix/match combos. Also, it seems somewhat easy (at least early on) to remove powers and swap them out for new ones.

I'm still a newbie, I think level 11.

Anyone else play? Is there a [H] supergroup?

i played till about lvl 28 or so... just stopped playing, i solo'ed alot though. only played i think 1-2 months tops.

Champions really does well at making you "feel" super, which I have to applaud - Cryptic always seems to do well in this respect - Star Trek Online "feels" great too. Thanks for reminding me about this game. I was able to get discounted Lifetime subscriptions so I'll go back and check it out again.

Champions really does well at making you "feel" super, which I have to applaud - Cryptic always seems to do well in this respect - Star Trek Online "feels" great too. Thanks for reminding me about this game. I was able to get discounted Lifetime subscriptions so I'll go back and check it out again.

i didnt know champions had a lifetime subscription? or does it carry over from star trek?

You had to pre-order the game to get the Lifetime Subscription...which I think they even extended once for Champions.

Back