CH Products Pro Throttle for Flight sim Fans

Discussion in 'eBay Auctions' started by SSimmons05, Aug 8, 2017.

1. SSimmons05

SSimmons05 Limp Gawd

2. Guarana [BAWLS]

Guarana [BAWLS] Bad in Bed

your link is not to the item

cageymaru likes this.
  3. cageymaru

cageymaru [H]ard|News

SSimmons05 If you relist it after VEGA launches, I might have a use for it. ;)

4. SSimmons05

SSimmons05 Limp Gawd

Thanks, I lowered it to a $50 buyout, sorry about first link, never listed here b4 lol.

5. Guarana [BAWLS]

Guarana [BAWLS] Bad in Bed

6. topcat989

topcat989 Hamarabe Lover

Posting to say this is an awesome tool. Have been using them since the PS/2 days, and now rock with the USB version. Pair it with the CH Combatstick or fighterstick for awesome HOTAS:D

$50 is a steal

7. EVIL-SCOTSMAN

EVIL-SCOTSMAN 2[H]4U

I think his is the game port version ? As I looked and the only versions I could see of the throttle at that price were the old gameport ones, the usb ones were much higher priced.

If it is the gameport version he has its nigh on useless now :(

Thrustmaster warthog a10c hotas owner x2 and ms sidewinder force feedback x2 here along with x52 hotas, saitek combat rudder pedals and tir5. Lubs meh flying.

Gotta love em shits, never tried ch but they do have a good rep, its just a pity that they havent updated their line for years, I would buy a set from them if they updated them and made em outta metal like thrustmaster does.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017 at 8:17 AM
  8. ryan_975

ryan_975 [H]ardForum Junkie

9. EVIL-SCOTSMAN

EVIL-SCOTSMAN 2[H]4U

For the price he selling it at its a steal since its usb.

I had a quick look on ebay earlier, not via the ops link as it didnt work and the only version I could find that was that low in pice were game port versions, but this was on ebay.co.uk but it did list ch stuff from america and all the usb throttles were like 100.

Its wells worth the cash for someone who is in the need of a throttle.

10. SSimmons05

SSimmons05 Limp Gawd

Howdy, no it's USB, I just dont jack up prices and always treat everyone that buys from me like I want to be treated, hate what Ebays become sadly, so I try to stay old school.
    Think the link has changed as it relisted: http://www.ebay.com/itm/192278779171?ul_noapp=true

11. Axdrenalin

Axdrenalin [H]ard|DCer of the Month - Nov. 2009

I've almost bid on this a couple times. Problem is I don't *need* another throttle, but I've always heard decent feedback on CH Products flight controllers and have often wanted to try them out. I've got an X55 throttle with the broken wires sitting on a shelf that I've not yet fixed, some X52 parts laying around, currently use the Thrustmaster 16000 HOTAS with ED:H and really want a Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS but can't justify it either at the moment.

Wondering how long you had and used this throttle and what did you upgrade to?

12. SSimmons05

SSimmons05 Limp Gawd

My daughter got me a HOTAS Warthog for my Birthday, first time the kids nailed it in 25 years of life lol.
    Had the CH one for probably 3 years now? Bought it new. I've taken it apart and cleaned/re-oiled everything back in June since it's out
    of warranty anyways, but I did manage to keep the warranty sticker intact lol.