CES 2011: The Booth Babes

HardOCP News

[H] News
I tell myself every year that I am not going to post pictures of CES Booth Babes but then I get weak and end up posting them anyway. Besides, all the girls are dressed safe for work viewing this year (only a few are in bikinis) and there are thumbnails of all 50 images to prevent you from clicking on unwanted pics.

Yea I would have a hard time saying "babe" for most of them, maybe 2-3 good looking girls and a ton of meh to ugh.

American women are really letting themselves GO. No wonder divorce is over 60%. Its worth it to escape your ever expanding fatty. I only wish I liked chubby girls but no so much.

Not to be mean, but the quality doesn't seem to be there this year. Also, some look a little old to be booth babes. Maybe their daughters were sick so they had to fill in. Lol.

Wow, some of you are truly full of shit. I often look at dudes and say WTF so I know I don't fuck everything with 3 holes, but lots of these chics are hot... you guys must be smoking some heavy rocks or just plain in denail if you wouldn't tap AT LEAST half of those girls. They are mostly all above a 7/10 for sure.

There's a few ugly ones I agree, but some of you are crossing the line saying none or only a few there... really and I am pretty picky with looks I have to say so you guys must have some truly heavy rocks.

you can see that the funbags are fake.

some of the babes are cute.

Who cares if they are fake or not. A fake firm pair of perky funbags > a real saggy pair all day long. I really don't get some guys aversion to implants.

Just saying..

Wow, some of you are truly full of shit. I often look at dudes and say WTF so I know I don't fuck everything with 3 holes, but lots of these chics are hot... you guys must be smoking some heavy rocks or just plain in denail if you wouldn't tap AT LEAST half of those girls. They are mostly all above a 7/10 for sure.

There's a few ugly ones I agree, but some of you are crossing the line saying none or only a few there... really and I am pretty picky with looks I have to say so you guys must have some truly heavy rocks.

Some of them are fairly hot yes, but again they are booth babes. There is entirely too much clothing on average for booth babes. That is my only complaint. Heck I can see more skin then that on the average trip to the mall.

Most of them are pretty average with quite a few being below average. The one on the left here is the only one with an extremely nice face and body, probably an 8.5+:

http://www.thinkcomputers.org/articles/ces11_boothbabes/14.jpg

Even then, it's not a stretch to say that going to the gym during peak hours, I'm likely to come across 5-10 girls roughly that attractive (8.5) if not moreso. Same with college bars. The majority of the booth "babes" are far worse, falling in the 4.0 - 5.5 range due to being somewhat overweight, having unfeminine figures, or severely defective faces. That doesn't mean they are unfuckable as in general the human race has been propogated by guys railing average girls, but it does mean they shouldn't be held out as models.

CES has never been known of its booth babes and this year appears to be a little worse than most. I am glad I skipped this year, not just because of the lack of quality booth babes, but because there really wasn't anything shown.

my eyesssssssssss

14.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think the girl on the right is actually a dude.

Actually a dude? Or a dude? :p

The chic on the left, while insanely hot, is fake and a gold digger by looks..... lucky girl to be born with that look, really. She should not have to lift a finger in her life if she played her cards right as a woman.....

Back