CEO Edition Nvidia Titan V 32G

My younger brother's previous car cost around that much brand-new in 2001.

Reactions: erek
like this
It also comes with a tax number and it's own zip code to support the ego of being the Boss Man .

Reactions: erek
like this
titan doubled in price last 2+ years. now ti is new titan and 2080 is new ti :( u need to be boss man just to own a 2080ti today.

For only having 20 units in the world, and for having been donated to universities, this is the 3rd one of these to come to auction in the last 6 months or so. Have to wonder if the Universities know that the students are auctioning off their stuff...

For only having 20 units in the world, and for having been donated to universities, this is the 3rd one of these to come to auction in the last 6 months or so. Have to wonder if the Universities know that the students are auctioning off their stuff...

I’ve also seen one posted in a rig on this forum (last year?) and at least 2 kids who had them on reddit. Assuming those aren’t the same cards switching hands again and again, that makes 6/20 that have seen in the wild. AFAIK - these were released as prizes for *something* to students at schools doing AI work. I’m not surprised that broke college students would quickly sell them all.

I’ve also seen one posted in a rig on this forum (last year?) and at least 2 kids who had them on reddit. Assuming those aren’t the same cards switching hands again and again, that makes 6/20 that have seen in the wild. AFAIK - these were released as prizes for *something* to students at schools doing AI work. I’m not surprised that broke college students would quickly sell them all.
Yeah seen a few also in the wild. I'd pick one up to collect in future when they are cheaper as they are definitely a rare card.

What I really want is a 800mm² de-soldered GPU with the top layers taken off to show the lithography in a glass case.. doesn't have to be the CEO edition though.

Back