Central Florida near UCF - Guys and Geeks yard sale this weekend

rudedog

[H]ard|Gawd
special pricing for all [H] forum members who stop by

3rd annual guys and geeks yard sale

It's back, my guys and geeks yard sale but with a twist this year. We are moving so I need to clean out everything!!

Guys and Geeks yard sale
OK, will have some women's clothing/shoes/coats hey this one is for the Husbands or geeks in the family.

Location/date/times
Oviedo Waverlee woods, end of Farmingham court, Oviedo FL

Saturday Oct 25th and Sunday 26th
8am - 2pm

Cash only, everything will be running or can be turned on and tested.

Everything being sold is from a non-smoking home all in great working condition, unless otherwise marked as "parts only".

NIB 4K projector
DJI Phantom 2 upgraded with 3axis gimbal - great/like new condition
lots of accessories New batteries (5), 5.8 FPV, FPV monitor, new props, Pelican case, dipole antennas ...
42" 1080P multi touch monitor
accessories - floor stand, i7 mini computer
Intel Nuc i7 8g ram 250 m.2 SSD
Pelican Cases - too many to list most 15xx and 16xx some with new pull and pluck some without any foam
Track Pack dividers (new) for Pelican Cases
24" 1080P monitor(s)
27" 1440P ASUS gaming monitor
27" 4K monitor
custom i5 Desktop (open case design - plexi never used)
i7 laptops
Ipad (4th gen, firewire 16g)
Ipad logitec keyboards
Star Wars Lego set NIB - Xwing
Hard Drives - laptop and desktop 1T - 500gig all spindle type
480G m.2 SSD
DDR/3 laptop and desktop ram
Cherry based keyboards
USB DVD/Blueray burners
DEll 1U server old P4 based
Mini ATX atom based computers (mini computers)
Misc networking gear (routers, switches, cables,terminators, crimpers)
HDMI cables
Mini display port to HDMI adapters
Display port to HDMI adapters
thunderbolt to HDMI adapters
HDMI splitter
Sure mics
Samson Mics
Firewire/USB audio interfaces for PC/MAC
Wireless keyboards
Small Tile Saw
Cheap Plastic welding helmet
Dewalt power tools
Craftman sockets
other misc tools
other misc computer equipment
Wireless routers
100 and 1000 MBPS switches

Lots and lots of other geek based items.

Please post pics of this after it happens--would really like to see what we missed by not being local. (y)

Lived in Winter Park for a few years, now about 3.5 hours away. Would totally go if I still lived around there.

How can I convince the wife a 45 minute drive to a yard-sale will benefit her? Hrmmmm

This year because we're selling our house we will have plenty of woman's and household items for sale.

Will take some pictures an post to the thread over the weekend. You may even get a video of me smashing something in front of someone trying to low ball my prices (I price everything very reasonable) Granted I'm not going to be smashing a NUC or gaming PC... but a router or two may go for entertainment value alone. And why my wife does not like to attend or work these events :)

Some pictures of what I could grab from the storage unit today. Note there is a bunch of Kids/home stuff that is in front of my "good" stuff ;-)

** Sorry, the Synology router is not for sale.

IMG_6387.jpg IMG_6388.jpg IMG_6389.jpg IMG_6390.jpg IMG_6391.jpg IMG_6392.jpg IMG_6393.jpg IMG_6394.jpg IMG_6395.jpg IMG_6396.jpg IMG_6397.jpg IMG_6398.jpg IMG_6400.jpg IMG_6403.jpg IMG_6404.jpg IMG_6405.jpg IMG_6406.jpg IMG_6407.jpg IMG_6408.jpg IMG_6410.jpg IMG_6413.jpg IMG_6414.jpg IMG_6415.jpg IMG_6416.jpg IMG_6418.jpg IMG_6419.jpg

More bins from storage... Not everything is for sale. Need the i7 Nucs for projects. I have i5 for sale.

IMG_6427.jpg IMG_6428.jpg IMG_6429.jpg IMG_6430.jpg IMG_6431.jpg IMG_6432.jpg IMG_6433.jpg IMG_6434.jpg IMG_6436.jpg

That's a yard sale I would go to. But not driving from TX, sorry. Best of luck!

Damn, im leaving country tomorrow on vacation tomorrow wish I could swing by im like 10 min away ....

Bump for ya

Edit: Also the 26th is Saturday, not the 25th :)

Back