Cell phones?

donahue

Gawd
I have no where else to ask about cell phones, so I thought I'd try here.

Tomorrow my family will be switching from AT&T to Cingular in order to get new phones. It will only cost us the $18 activation fee, no cancellation fee because they are the same company now. My question involves phones though. I want to know if anyone has had experiences with any of the following phones:

LG L1400- $30
Samsung e317-$100
Sony Ericsson Z500- $50

Any input on those phones would be much appreciated. Right now I am leaning toward the e317 because I have a basic Samsung flip phone right now and I am quite pleased with it. Does anyone know if these phones come with a phone to computer data transfer cable?

MDboyz

Limp Gawd
My vote is for the E317 tho. My sister has that one, and it is very good. I also have the E315 from T-mobile. They are the same phone with only different in look. I reall happy with the phone. The exception is way better than other phones I have with T-mobile before.
However, they come w/o the data cable or software tho. I think you have to buy it separately as accessories.

RicePapi

Limp Gawd
How could a LIMP GAWD have the balls to post something like this on T-H-I-S forum?

Although I'm a newbie, I seem to have a lot more sense than you.

Have you no shame? But it's fun, keep it up!

-RicePapi

donahue

Gawd
Oh come on.

I don't frequent any other forums and there's no place to post it on this one. Why not take a stab? I got one helpful response... why can't you just let people try to help me, isn't that what forums are for?

:D

But as of now looks like I'm gonna hit up that e317. A little expensive, but I can always take it back for the L1400 within 30 days if I don't like it.

nonsequitur

[H]ard|Gawd
when i was phone shopping for a new verizon phone, i used howardforums.com and phonescoop.com to get feedback.

good luck.

Ver1tas

Weaksauce
honestly i would go with the sony, looks like it has the best features to me. i had a sony ericsson before and i like it a lot. plus i don't like LG too much.