CDKeys - Mad Max Preorder $19.99

Paid, Got my confirmation email. Authenticated and used both the Mad Max and DLC keys without incident! Woot! Excellent deal.

I tried signing in as a guest and it kept cancelling my order oh well this site seems kinda sketchy to me anyway.

Already own this game but wanted to buy a couple keys for friends who don't have it yet. My bank flagged the transactions as potentially fraudulent an declined them.

Anyone else bank with BofA and have the same problem? I'll probably just try with my debit card instead.

boa does this and other annoying crap a lot.

Had no real intention of buying this game, but that price is a steal. Did everything as a guest and it worked fine. Sometimes it really pays to check out the front page news :)

Already own this game but wanted to buy a couple keys for friends who don't have it yet. My bank flagged the transactions as potentially fraudulent an declined them.

Anyone else bank with BofA and have the same problem? I'll probably just try with my debit card instead.

I used Paypal with no issues..

Its not a BofA problem. Its the fact CDKEYS is located in Singapore, and your bank assumes some shithead there is trying to use your credit card, unless you let them know ahead of time you'd be traveling there. Were the bank not to have this kind of flagging in place, everyone would be screaming bloody murder about "how could they let this happen".

Its not a BofA problem. Its the fact CDKEYS is located in Singapore, and your bank assumes some shithead there is trying to use your credit card, unless you let them know ahead of time you'd be traveling there. Were the bank not to have this kind of flagging in place, everyone would be screaming bloody murder about "how could they let this happen".

Yes and no, it depends on the account type, Discover for example could give two shits, a lot of companies place fees as well on international transactions, and that's another reason for flagging.

Got it for 14.99 thru paypal, game is pegged at 60 fps maxed out on the graphics setting and only uses 1.5 GB vram at 1600p. The optimization is pretty impressive on this game.

Why not... in for one too! Yet another game to add to my "I'll get to it one day" list.

worm

Why not... in for one too! Yet another game to add to my "I'll get to it one day" list.

worm

Yea that's where it's sitting at for me lol. My Steam drive is running out of space and I'm back to playing MWO full time. Go figure. One of these days...........

I have really liked this game a lot. Find the epic jump with the cheat to mine scrap out of Pink Eye's camp and it makes the game a lot more enjoyable. :)

Back