Some decent deals there (although some are europe only):

Watch Dogs: $2.59
Warhammer: End Times Vermintid: $1.99
Shadow of War Gold: $19.79
Killing Floor: $0.99
Magicka: $0.99
Doom: $7.89
Batman Arkham Knight Premium: $3.89...

I'm wondering if SoWG will be on (further) sale for Black Friday.

For the Europeans here they have some of the castlevanias & Metal Gears for < $5. If these were US codes, I think I'd pick them up.

A thing to keep in mind with Watch_Dogs is the game may go FTP sometime during the holiday, but if you want it now, it's a good pick.

Last edited:
Looks like GMG has Metal Gear Solid Triple pack as well but sold out :(b

I would have picked up Destiny 2 Forsaken - Legendary Collection as a gift for someone if it was US

Killing Floor for a $1 is a steal. I've got several hundred hours in that one. If you don't have it by now, this is the time to get it.

How is the castlevania game?

The first Lords of Shadow is solid. It doesn’t really feel like a Castlevania game though. It is more akin to something like Lords of the Fallen or the recent PS4 God of War. The other two games in the series are worth skipping, Mirror is a port of a fairly meh DS game and the second game is just kind of okay, not really anything to write home about.

The first Lords of Shadow is solid. It doesn’t really feel like a Castlevania game though. It is more akin to something like Lords of the Fallen or the recent PS4 God of War. The other two games in the series are worth skipping, Mirror is a port of a fairly meh DS game and the second game is just kind of okay, not really anything to write home about.

Lords of shadow would be great MINUS the litany of QTE's that ruin the game.

Back