Ccleaner drivers?

ea6b123

Weaksauce
So ccleaner is telling me in its new updated software i have 9 new drivers to update. IT being ccleaner doesnt do it and windows updates dont find any new drivers to update or install right now. Sound updates, keyboard, mouse,amd motherboard related stuff ? I just re-installed Win 10 Pro with all new updated drivers from amd for my board, nvidia for graphics, realtek for sound etc... what gives here ? Is there any software that can find and update all of these for me for free?

1636987669348.png

Is there any software that can find and update all of these for me for free?
Given that list you would do what we did in the olden-days: go to the individual websites for each and download the latest drivers. Alternatively you can just ignore it. Presumably your system is working fine with the current versions.

ya i had gotten all the new drivers from the amd,nvidia websites all new as far as i could tell, maybe its a ccleaner pitch to buy or update there new software LOL

wouldnt the amd stuff be in its latest mobo drivers anyway?

There may be one off drivers that are not necessarily in some motherboard bundle. Again, if things are working well then there is a clear option to just continue on as is.

Back