CCity's WaterCooling Sale: Rads and Pumps, Gentle Typhoon AP-15s

ccityinstaller

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey [H]ard Family,

I have some WC'ing gear that has been sitting around and I am tired of holding onto stuff I have no immediate plans to use. Everything is functional (unless otherwise specified). I accept only PayPal for both our mutual protection. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me, or I can be reached via txt @ 443.359.3299..Text is usually the fastest way to reach me. Please let me know that you are a [H]ardforum member when making an inquiry! I have embedded a single image for each item, more photos can be found here HardForum

Trades:

1. 1.8" 7mm (max height) SSD..Can be as small as 30GB, just need to install a stripped down Win7 installation..This is for a netbook that is going to be mounted in my car for data logging, so I don't want to spend a ton on it. Please post/PM/text me model, and please have a CrystalDisk screenshot showing the life of the drive.

2. 2.5" 60~120GB SSD..This is for an old machine that will be running Windows 7 and used for minecraft for my niece..Doesn't have to be anything super fancy, but don't want any junk like the Kingston V300 drives. Please let me know the model number and have a CrystalDisk screenshot showing the health of the drive.

1. Koolance 360mm Radiator (20FPI): Condition 8.5/10..SOLD!!

This has been a wonderful radiator to me over the years. Kept my old [email protected] and my pair of 7950s icy cold when used with a trio of GT AP-15s @ 5V. Radiator is 100% functional, has some light scratches from installations over the years. Please see the linked OneDrive Album for detailed photos. I did my best to capture every mark, but it is a glossy surface, which makes it uber [H]ard to get decent photos..

y3mkiv7Qx4YLzOT1yZeA1IQl38HBcftKkWtA3PZs4DVfMcc-gdFuaP0-jrzEFKcKjlo47UveX23ILxDLGG55pT9KOG62TvT9GtHZqNCRYSQnY8LNI7L8GrEKZxPwm1WbO10TrB0BkTAyVnUH-RyxOut48IXU9-HTzhPzVRco0GooOo

2. AlphCool NexXxos 280mm Radiator (Full Copper) 45mm thick: Condition 9.5/10..Asking price is $50 shipped.

These puppies hardly need an introduction! The radiator is full copper, has a ton of fitting placement options, and will easily cool any CPU+single GPU combo out there. Amazon is selling these for $78 new, so I think this is a pretty decent price!

y3m_fhfqzz7DkO7ksct8hjCqNsUkxrD4uIzjWHt7sUF275dV0FKkrwsccG8do4OfeSG0XK5nSCLeAiHa4Z_mgyjQmcl-TaHEN2FUvKFhEBXAyiIQJgmxm7OvSAlBUYmVKpv1Gd8FeS7cB2s1JLNc72f43GSSzDeGoB5ivpb55rDHfs

3. Swiftech MCP-655B Pump with RPM lead: Condition 10/10 (New in Box)..SOLD!!

This pump is brand new, was a warranty replacement direct from Swiftech..It comes in the retail box, with a foam mounting pad and mounting screws.

y3m9w_v-Cebr0e2-ntxz_dTsQdECxXYhL2Q1vddxM0_eCWNfMC5mfvLJYplrS2sjc6pbnP8vV1vImhkUqVdMEJKScgsa7EZOq7Jk9iKBBs6Ys5rXzSwWIc9CgFx_xfzH-0xUUzgONOa3Q3MQA1y3Va7JOpLj_ExkMKjibIW_VTJVTg

4. Swiftech MCP-655 variable speed pump (for parts/repair)..Asking price is $15 shipped..

I have a MCP-655 that will power on, makes some noise, then powers off..I haven't attempted to repair it, that is completely up to the buyer..Just to spell it out one more time, this is for PARTS/REPAIR ONLY!!! It is NON-FUNCTIONAL at this time!!

y3mQ6jvFQ0f_D7e62qcHH-ICZZN1bMLUcVH9I0ZhUOL7Lwoy1efhmY_r3fZecz4O0BrZrTPZ5GLrbIB9su-Zlik8h2lxNZx8tkfz4C5TEgexijnouXGu6_7BOrptqghML59TyT2xQePkaq2F8_EEkerOd25NiAljkMKNCB5PZg3sYs

5. Gentle Typhoon AP-15 120mm fans..SOLD!!

Once again, we have a product that needs no introduction. These are the best 120mm fans out there, period. They have been run undervolted @ 5V for the entire time I have used them. I really hate to part with them, but they have been sitting on a shelf for nearly 18 months, so its time to let someone else enjoy them..I am aware that only 2 fans are pictured, but I do have 3 for sale..

y3mw-cjJKai_B7JBgD5Sagh42j92DpvP0I9GrkArNcTwQqexN9u_rnLdTGSezjO64CpW5trBF-uA0k1dJz-02wfkvCKGS3cvoahds3Y154hBPFoGvTlUQiJEVVNyI4YrQ_tQCRZGhW_36Z6dl4KvPx8h_rq_qqXbifJi1PzZe8G0go

Last edited:
I have received several offers, but I have everything on hold until I resolve a major family crisis..My 14 year old niece disappeared yesterday morning, so that has to my priority at the the time. I responded to those of you that PM'd me, and you will get first shot as soon as I get things straightened out here (praying by tomorrow)..

MCP-655B, Koolance rad, and GT AP-15s are sold!! 280mm rad is possibly pending, but nothing firm yet!

Bump for that 280 is sooooo tempting- I have the 240 in my Fractal and it keeps an overclocked hexcore and 7970 remarkably cool...

Back