CCD MI-6: Performance in a 6.7L MIcrotower

Ok, I got the powder coated case back. Here is the textured color. It is the same color and texture as the chassis I had powdercoated a month or so ago. Color a bit off from indoor lighting. I assembled the chassis and divider, put the riser in there and the MB standoffs. Went together pretty well. the powder coat is about .005" thickness so I'll adjust the part drawings for this.
20160808_212814c.jpg

Here is the complete case. Obviously the cover is the test version with cutouts, so it ain't pretty. The front plate is smooth black powdercoat. Roght now, I'm not happy with it. It isn't extremely smooth and smooth like I want. I think I will take another front plate and go get it mirror polished and black anodized. that should be better.
20160809_201442c.jpg

I am all for just going with a standard size perf pattern for the venting areas and getting this bad boy into production ASAP…!!!

But black hardware, please…!

Counting my dollar bills…!

EDIT TO ADD:

Post #442 - this is the Oldsmobile 4-4-2 muscle car of posts…!

I am all for just going with a standard size perf pattern for the venting areas and getting this bad boy into production ASAP…!!!

But black hardware, please…!

Counting my dollar bills…!

EDIT TO ADD:

Post #442 - this is the Oldsmobile 4-4-2 muscle car of posts…!
Yep, I'm definitely going with a std perf pattern. And it will have all black hardware. (except maybe the usb, as we discussed previously).

Hey I was a big 442 fan. Nice muscle car. A buddy had one, 1971 I think with a 455 cu in engine, high compression, high overlap valves.

Reactions: Boil
like this
I'm installing hardware into the case for fit checks and the testing Here are some pics.

The Fatal1ty MB:
20160808_215535c.jpg

Here I took off the riser to work on the back of the MB. Only 2 screws to get the riser out, so not bad. And the psu slid in the side and bolted in.
20160808_222455C.jpg

The backplate for the cooler fit in the cutout without a problem here:
20160808_232816c.jpg

Here is the 92mm case fan installed:
20160809_011322c.jpg

Here is the Li Heat riser connection and the cooler: Riser bend radii worked without any creasing. I used standard height memory and it's a good thing. The Big Shuriken cooler cleared it by a few mm.
20160809_004209c.jpg

20160809_015555c.jpg

Here is the CPU side mostly done:
20160809_015025.jpg

I used the original sample USB/audio board so the cables were way long, -and coiled up in the upper hdd spot. The CPU 8-pin power cable is doubled up below the cooler, the SATAs I had around the house are too long and coiled up. I put in the M.2 SSD on the back of the MB, and installed just 1 hdd in the lower front for now. There is a lot of cablng above the case fan, but it isn't blocked really, it just screams for short cables. After testing, I'll get or make some short custom cables and tidy it all up.

Looks like the CPU cooler exhaust be free to go to the back or up unrestricted so that matches the plan.

Anywayz, I still need to get a GPU, and am waiting on the windows 10 I ordered due on Thurs. Then we can fire up this puppy!

EDIT -- One thing I did find is that there is specific build order needed. For instance, the psu has to go in before the case fan, and the case fan before the psu cables or hdds. I will write up info on best assembly order.

LOL…!!!

I literally JUST packed my SF600 back into its box, after fiddling with the cables a bit, lining them up against my cardboard MI-6 mockup and seeing how they might fit / need to be folded & such for this chassis…

I assume you have come to the same conclusion as I have, there is no way in hell that the stock 24-pin MB cable is gonna work in this chassis, not without totally blocking the airflow from the bottom fan and more than likely putting a goodly bit of strain on both the PSU & MB connector sockets…!

It is just too damned long and definitely too damned stiff…!!!

Do I smell collusion between you & the custom cable manufacturers out there…?!? ;^p

Yes, I am definitely going to have to budget about 125 bucks for a set of custom cables; MB, CPU, GPU & SATA…

I can definitely see where a specific build order is needed, especially if one is using a "C" style HSF…

You need to attach a lot of the cables / wiring & the RAM to the MB BEFORE installing the HSF…

With a smaller (non-"C" style) HSF, like the Cryorig C7 or the Noctua NH-L9x65, one could install either of those before placing the MB in the chassis (I would think)…

I would be interested to see comparisons between the Big Shuriken 2 and the aforementioned HSFs…

I can see a need for the smaller units if one wants to use taller RAM…

SO stoked to see it all coming together thought…!

Limited first run production cannot come soon enough…!!!

At least we will have your advance work to tell us what might be the best lengths for custom cables…!

No having to get the chassis & all the parts together, then having to wait on the custom cables after one has assembled everything and measured for same…

Looking good, Firewolfy…!!!

LOL…!!!

I literally JUST packed my SF600 back into its box, after fiddling with the cables a bit, lining them up against my cardboard MI-6 mockup and seeing how they might fit / need to be folded & such for this chassis…

I assume you have come to the same conclusion as I have, there is no way in hell that the stock 24-pin MB cable is gonna work in this chassis, not without totally blocking the airflow from the bottom fan and more than likely putting a goodly bit of strain on both the PSU & MB connector sockets…!

It is just too damned long and definitely too damned stiff…!!!

Do I smell collusion between you & the custom cable manufacturers out there…?!? ;^p

Yes, I am definitely going to have to budget about 125 bucks for a set of custom cables; MB, CPU, GPU & SATA…

I can definitely see where a specific build order is needed, especially if one is using a "C" style HSF…

You need to attach a lot of the cables / wiring & the RAM to the MB BEFORE installing the HSF…

With a smaller (non-"C" style) HSF, like the Cryorig C7 or the Noctua NH-L9x65, one could install either of those before placing the MB in the chassis (I would think)…

I would be interested to see comparisons between the Big Shuriken 2 and the aforementioned HSFs…

I can see a need for the smaller units if one wants to use taller RAM…

SO stoked to see it all coming together thought…!

Limited first run production cannot come soon enough…!!!

When I got my SF450, it had been in a UPS truck all day and was 95F at least. The cables were very flexible, so I let some of the cable soak in my hot garage then bent them into position. It wasn't too bad. But yes, they are all too long. MY SATA cable has 4 conns and is way too long, so I'm going to adjust the conn positions on the cable. The other cables, well nothing can be done like you said until customs.

As far as HSFs, I agree those 92mm ones would be good to try. I'll grab one after testing the Shiriken and IS-60 (if I have any money).

I think a low qty first run would be good (something like a 30pc). It would be a 'first edition' or 'early edition', something that I would assemble slowly and inspect everything myself for fit and appearance. A special front plate or a special S/N plate. Price would be higher at the first low volume run, probably not below $200. Hmmmm...

EDIT -- One clarification is that the case can use a Corsair SF450/600 psu, with the supplied std modular cables. It isn't impossible, just more work and cable ties to route the excess cable lengths.
If there is an effect on cooling performance we will see it in testing and then address it.

Last edited:
That MB 24-pin i s the killer, SO bulky…!

I might try placing the cables in their included black bag, and place that in the black car (windows up) here in western CO (high desert) for awhile…

That should heat soak them pretty good…!

But that damned 24-pin…

I have read around on the old Interwebz here, and general consensus seems to be that the Cryorig C7 edges out the Noctua NH-L9x65…

I may be biased, as that is the HSF I am looking to use…

Regarding the SATA cable(s)…

I am having a hard time seeing how a single cable could service both of the front mounting spots, without a lot of bending & twisting about of the cables to properly align the connectors…

I am thinking that the solution is to have TWO SATA cables, if one intends upon using both of the aforementioned drive mounting locations; one connector per cable, unless one intends to stack two drives in either location; than a dual connector cable for the stacked location…

As for a First / Early Edition of the chassis, I would be down for that, just itching to get my hands on this chassis…!

Would like to hear the idea(s) for a special front plate…

Initial thoughts are towards a special S/N plate, something like:

First Edition
01 of 30
Boil

But then, looking at the rear of the chassis, there really doesn't seem to be an appropriate place for a S/N plate…

I dunno, but I will continue saving my dollar bills, just a bit more now for that Early Access purchase…!!!

I saw that I was coming up on my 400th post, so I decided to place it here…

For the PSU, some molex connectors, pinning tool and wire strippers would make easy work of that extra wire length not needed. Also, iirc you can snag up shorter versions of much of the other wires. Incredibly easy to do and pretty much anyone could do this after a few minutes on YouTube. I was already planning on doing custom wiring with sleeving etc on my next build anyway. Aesthetics are important to me, even if no one will really see the inside of the case. :D

The cables issue is definitely hindering some sff design. We need a new standard that takes out some of the legacy lines. Surely the motherboard can do with a 16pin.

Also, what about the possibility of 120mm mounting holes on the cpu side? Allows you to combine 120mm fan with any heatsink.

As you can see in the pics i posted, the cabling will be visible when the cover is off. There is no back panel to hide it behind, so I plan to optimize cable lengths and routing.

BUT: For first tests I will have the stock cables jumbled in there so we all know how bad the cooling can be.

BTW, I installed win 10 64bit and got the computer running last night. OS is on ssd. No issues, except that i forgot how to install a second drive (the hdd)! Had to go into computer mgt menu, hdd mgt, then recognize it and allocate it. Nice quick boot off that ssd, I highly recommend it.

Installed prime95, cpu-z and that other program by the same company, hwmonitor i think. Ran a shake down test for 30 min with cover off, std clocking, std fan profiles, shiriken cooler, case fan on, no gpu installed. Cpu cores ran in high 70s with peak at 81C. I'll have to check around and see what others have gotten. Room temp was 80F or 27C, so a little warm. Indicated cpu wattage was 95-110w.

Edit-- Based on checking other prime95 results, Puget Systems testing and Intel info, it might be maybe 5C higher than expected for prime95 (extreme test).
I only glanced at the uefi fan settings and cpu voltage settings, and i read that someone found their mb default voltage setting was higher than it should have been. I'll check uefi settings tonight.

EDIT -- The prime95 was ver 28.whatever, not 26.6.

Last edited:
The cables issue is definitely hindering some sff design. We need a new standard that takes out some of the legacy lines. Surely the motherboard can do with a 16pin.

Also, what about the possibility of 120mm mounting holes on the cpu side? Allows you to combine 120mm fan with any heatsink.

Hmm, well would the cooling be affected by having the fan moumted to the cover and not contacting the heat sink? And if the cpu and heatsink is not centered under the fan does that reduce performance appreciably?

I have a dirty secret-
I'm starting to want this case more than the A4-SFX! :x
Seeing EVGA's short 1060's is making me consider cases the limit GPU length, since my 980 is pretty much plenty as it is?
i dunno, this is all so confusing, I was so deadset before seeing the EVGA cards!

Ib
Hmm, well would the cooling be affected by having the fan moumted to the cover and not contacting the heat sink? And if the cpu and heatsink is not centered under the fan does that reduce performance appreciably?
I wouldn't imagine so since the 25mm fan provides a lot more static pressure. It also covers a wider area, and quiet a few heatsink uses off center slim 120mm. A 120mm fan will surely provide the same performance as the stock cryorig c7 fan while having better sound performance. And a 140mm can practically cover most of the motherboard.

I have a dirty secret-
I'm starting to want this case more than the A4-SFX! :x
Seeing EVGA's short 1060's is making me consider cases the limit GPU length, since my 980 is pretty much plenty as it is?
i dunno, this is all so confusing, I was so deadset before seeing the EVGA cards!

Sorry bro but you can't go breaking the unwritten code. Gonna have to think of a punishment....

But seeing as how that short evga is nice looking, especially compared to the Orange giga 1070, i might almost understand your heretical thoughts.

Okay, speaking of gpus. I need help.

I was ready to get the giga 1070, now that RosaJ showed me it is in stock at superbiiz. I wanted a high end 1070 card to show what works in the case, and the tall giga to show what fits.
But, it is highlighted in orange and won't look that good in a promo pic. And it's $386. And i have a brand new corsair 450w psu, but giga wants a 500w min psu for it. 450 should be ok, unless maybe if i overclock the i7-6700k.

I could get the short nice evga 1060, save $136, and have nice pics. But, its not top end, it doesnt show off the size capability of the case.

Time for another "hmmmmmmm"

That ORANGE on the Gigabyte GTX 1070 can be Photoshopped to any other color you desire, or just hit with a black Sharpie…

But I agree on the EVGA GTX 1060, the color palette is nice & neutral, and the price is definitely right…! Just make sure you pop the extra 10 bucks to get the SC model…

But the GTX 1070 WOULD place the larger 'stress' on the system; both in power usage & heat generation…

Definitely a "Hmmm" moment…

Might some of these parts be written off as R&D costs for a potential LLC surrounding the chassis…?!? I dunno…

As I have stated before, it is all too easy to let your build specs climb & all of a sudden you are looking at a 2k + box…!

You can go total high end overkill and drop 3k on a maxed out i7 6950X system…!!!

As for the HSF, I really like the simplicity of the Cryorig C7, but might be leaning back towards the IS-60 with a third-party 140mm fan swapped in for the stock 120mm…

I would go for something in a nice black, with 4-pin PWM functionality, a 25mm thick frame & a 120mm mounting pattern…

That should allow maximum air going into the CPU side venting (the fan would literally be right up against the side panel) & provide plenty of positive pressure on the CPU side of the chassis…

Will wait for more testing of assorted HSFs by the Chassis Master himself, Firewolfy…!

Trying to keep my build to a modest level, but that damned spec creep keeps, well, creeping up on me…!!! ;^p

For me I'm looking at the 1060's because I can sell my 980 and have it be almost no cost to switch over.
And since the 1060 and 980 trade blows in benches it wouldn't be a downgrade, in fact it'd be a bit of an upgrade because of the lower TDP!

Yeah, the EVGA GTX 1060 SC should be more than enough horsepower for WoW (my main vice), and enough for other assorted games I have not yet had a chance to try (GTA5, Watchdogs, The Division, Elite: Dangerous)…

I am just curious to see how it may handle an eventual triple (1920x1080) monitor setup…!

Well, like I said, it's all but equal to the 980, so find benches for that and you should be able to get a good idea.
I can tell you my 980 handles GTAV and E:D plenty well at 1080p/60

like this
At least we will have your advance work to tell us what might be the best lengths for custom cables…!

No having to get the chassis & all the parts together, then having to wait on the custom cables after one has assembled everything and measured for same…

Looking good, Firewolfy…!!!

You see, the problem with mITX motherboards is that there aren't standards for those regarding cable placement. Some popular mITX Z170 motherboards:

mini-itx.com - news - Roundup of the First Wave of Intel Skylake Z170 Mini-ITX Boards

As you see you can't simply consider one length as universal because of the socket placement. So... you will have to get your motherboard and then measure :/ No way around it.

Okay, speaking of gpus. I need help.

I was ready to get the giga 1070, now that RosaJ showed me it is in stock at superbiiz. I wanted a high end 1070 card to show what works in the case, and the tall giga to show what fits.
But, it is highlighted in orange and won't look that good in a promo pic. And it's $386. And i have a brand new corsair 450w psu, but giga wants a 500w min psu for it. 450 should be ok, unless maybe if i overclock the i7-6700k.

I could get the short nice evga 1060, save $136, and have nice pics. But, its not top end, it doesnt show off the size capability of the case.

Time for another "hmmmmmmm"

You should be able to run a 1070 on a 300W quality psu without issues. So, forget about the requeriments that appear on the boxes, as they completely unrealistic.

With that said, the interesting part here is actually the thermal performance. The hardest gpu card in this regard is the Fury Nano. Nothing comes close to the amount of power this little baby takes (if you consider cards of similar size, that is). So... I'd try to get something similar. Also, a GTX970 has a very similar TDP of a 1070, which means that the power ratings should also come close. One of those should be pretty cheap to get and you could tinker with it a lot. So, unless you plan on playing... the 1070 makes not much sense. And forget about the 1060, as what matters here is the amount of heat they create and a 1060 just isn't something worthy of being tested.

You see, the problem with mITX motherboards is that there aren't standards for those regarding cable placement.

As you see you can't simply consider one length as universal because of the socket placement. So... you will have to get your motherboard and then measure :/ No way around it.

…a 1060 just isn't something worthy of being tested.

Yes, there is a variety of placement in regards to power connectors on MBs; but most are in one common area or another…

Knowing what cable lengths Firewolfy is using in his build, and extrapolating any deviations from pics of his build should not be too hard; so his advance measurements should allow for ordering cables earlier

As for the 1080, that would not need to be tested, as this chassis cannot hold a full-length 1080 & there are no mITX 1080s on the market as of yet (if ever there will be)…

You monster…! Starving those poor fans in their crucial developmental phase…! Without a proper diet of fresh air, how do you ever expect them to grow up to be 120mm & 140mm fans…?!?

Yes, there is a variety of placement in regards to power connectors on MBs; but most are in one common area or another…

Knowing what cable lengths Firewolfy is using in his build, and extrapolating any deviations from pics of his build should not be too hard; so his advance measurements should allow for ordering cables earlier

As for the 1080, that would not need to be tested, as this chassis cannot hold a full-length 1080 & there are no mITX 1080s on the market as of yet (if ever there will be)…

I never said anything about the 1080... and no, "most are in one common area" isn't true. A few cm up or down make all the difference in regards to length and placement, which is why every user needs to do its own research after getting the motherboard and the case. A "one solution fits everyone" isn't possible in mITX. Yes, the power cables for the VGA and the drives could be standard (because the placement for those components in relation to the psu do not change) but the ones regarding the cpu can't.

How are you protecting the PCIe extension cable from EMI through the hole underneath the CPU? You've got room for a metal cover plate, so why not use it?

Fujitsu and other OEMs already did this, it just has to become the general standard. It would be a start if some of the 24 pins were not utilized by motherboards so it would be pin-compatible with the ATX standard but you could do custom cable sets with less wires.

How are you protecting the PCIe extension cable from EMI through the hole underneath the CPU? You've got room for a metal cover plate, so why not use it?

I am using a shielded riser and want the opening so the back of the MB can be accessed without having to remove it. I will test it out when my gpu gets here (Yes, I finally decided on a GPU to buy!).

You see, the problem with mITX motherboards is that there aren't standards for those regarding cable placement. Some popular mITX Z170 motherboards:

mini-itx.com - news - Roundup of the First Wave of Intel Skylake Z170 Mini-ITX Boards

You should be able to run a 1070 on a 300W quality psu without issues. So, forget about the requeriments that appear on the boxes, as they completely unrealistic.

With that said, the interesting part here is actually the thermal performance. The hardest gpu card in this regard is the Fury Nano. Nothing comes close to the amount of power this little baby takes (if you consider cards of similar size, that is). So... I'd try to get something similar. Also, a GTX970 has a very similar TDP of a 1070, which means that the power ratings should also come close. One of those should be pretty cheap to get and you could tinker with it a lot. So, unless you plan on playing... the 1070 makes not much sense. And forget about the 1060, as what matters here is the amount of heat they create and a 1060 just isn't something worthy of being tested.

I never said anything about the 1080... and no, "most are in one common area" isn't true. A few cm up or down make all the difference in regards to length and placement, which is why every user needs to do its own research after getting the motherboard and the case. A "one solution fits everyone" isn't possible in mITX. Yes, the power cables for the VGA and the drives could be standard (because the placement for those components in relation to the psu do not change) but the ones regarding the cpu can't.

I quoted your earlier post in its entirety, you clearly talk about the 1080 at the end of it…

As for the cable connections on the MB; there ARE common areas for specific connectors… IE - most 24-pin connectors are on the front of the MB, alongside the RAM (yes, the X99 mITX has a different placement)…Most CPU 4-pin/8-pin connectors are along the top of the MB, with a few outliers that have the CPU power connector alongside the 24-pin (by the RAM, looking at the Asus M8I…) Are they all in the EXACT same location on any particular strip of MB real estate…? No, but anyone with a decent eye & half a brain could extrapolate ballpark measurements on a 170mm MB…

So, any info that can come from Firewolfy's measurements for shorted/custom cables WILL come in handy…

I am using a shielded riser and want the opening so the back of the MB can be accessed without having to remove it. I will test it out when my gpu gets here (Yes, I finally decided on a GPU to buy!).

Yet you are keeping us in the dark on the choice…!

If you are going for one of the EVGA 1060s, keep in mind that the SC version (a whopping 10 bucks more on Newegg) is supposed to have a more robust heat sink assembly…

In other news, Newegg is finally showing the Gigabyte GTX 1070 Mini, but not as in stock yet…

I feel that the EVGA GTX 1060 SC is really the best bang for the buck right now though, in regards to mITX Pascal GPUs…

But if Asus were to tempt with a vapor chambered 1070 Mini…! Then I would have to go with a Z-series board, then a K-series i7 CPU, then with 32GB of 3200MHz RAM, then with an Intel 750 Series 2.5' NVMe SSD (I still want one of those, but the price has come up a good bit from when it was on sale for less than 300 bucks for the 400GB model)… Then, then, then…! Again, that damned Spec Creep…!!!

I quoted your earlier post in its entirety, you clearly talk about the 1080 at the end of it…

As for the cable connections on the MB; there ARE common areas for specific connectors… IE - most 24-pin connectors are on the front of the MB, alongside the RAM (yes, the X99 mITX has a different placement)…Most CPU 4-pin/8-pin connectors are along the top of the MB, with a few outliers that have the CPU power connector alongside the 24-pin (by the RAM, looking at the Asus M8I…) Are they all in the EXACT same location on any particular strip of MB real estate…? No, but anyone with a decent eye & half a brain could extrapolate ballpark measurements on a 170mm MB

So, any info that can come from Firewolfy's measurements for shorted/custom cables WILL come in handy…

Yes, you quoted my whole message yet there is no mention (neither explicit or implied) about a 1080.

Secondly, why are you so stubborn? mITX layout have a lot of variance, end of story. This are all popular boards according to NCASE M1 V5 buyers:

Asrock X99-E ITX (very popular because it is the only x99 that I know of)

5cbc28e717ae2d2ff5ef2daa362e0bdb.1600.jpg

Asrock Z170 Fatality

5a7da2f7b31ec269c83292ee6ec3f936.1600.jpg

Asus Maximus VIII Impact

maximus-viii-impact-0-1280x1024.jpg

Asus z170i pro gaming

65e42b656b8142b93df7e89c82e7c2b9.1600.jpg

Gigabyte GA-Z170N-Gaming / GA-Z170N-Wifi (same pin placement, and thus only one picture)

a4412da841fbfdbeed61d0f9f2d0f344.1600.jpg

If you can extrapolate measurements and you acknowledge that connectors aren't on the same place across different boards why do you care about measurements? They would only be useful if the precise motherboard you are buying is the one the creator had in mind, which is why it is pointless to do it on a general scale to begin with.

I will publish the cable lengths that work for the fatality that i am testing with. Hopefully it will be of some use to readers.

The 1060 1080 issue is a misread probably not helped by fonts and screen variations and readability. Not a hill to die on guys.

Whether someone, or probably everyone in here, is stubborn is not the point of this thread. Let's assume we are all opinionated and stubborn. Again, not the hill to die on. I'm going to try to stay civil and constructive and i would love everyone's help designing this case. Thx

Last edited:
like this
In other news, Newegg is finally showing the Gigabyte GTX 1070 Mini, but not as in stock yet…

I feel that the EVGA GTX 1060 SC is really the best bang for the buck right now though, in regards to mITX Pascal GPUs…

But if Asus were to tempt with a vapor chambered 1070 Mini…! Then I would have to go with a Z-series board, then a K-series i7 CPU, then with 32GB of 3200MHz RAM, then with an Intel 750 Series 2.5' NVMe SSD (I still want one of those, but the price has come up a good bit from when it was on sale for less than 300 bucks for the 400GB model)… Then, then, then…! Again, that damned Spec Creep…!!!

Well, i am supposed to get the gpu this week from superbiiz. Hint, hint

like this
Yes, you quoted my whole message yet there is no mention (neither explicit or implied) about a 1080.

Secondly, why are you so stubborn? mITX layout have a lot of variance, end of story. This are all popular boards according to NCASE M1 V5 buyers:

Asrock X99-E ITX (very popular because it is the only x99 that I know of)

5cbc28e717ae2d2ff5ef2daa362e0bdb.1600.jpg

Asrock Z170 Fatality

5a7da2f7b31ec269c83292ee6ec3f936.1600.jpg

Asus Maximus VIII Impact

maximus-viii-impact-0-1280x1024.jpg

Asus z170i pro gaming

65e42b656b8142b93df7e89c82e7c2b9.1600.jpg

Gigabyte GA-Z170N-Gaming / GA-Z170N-Wifi (same pin placement, and thus only one picture)

a4412da841fbfdbeed61d0f9f2d0f344.1600.jpg

If you can extrapolate measurements and you acknowledge that connectors aren't on the same place across different boards why do you care about measurements? They would only be useful if the precise motherboard you are buying is the one the creator had in mind, which is why it is pointless to do it on a general scale to begin with.

Thx for the pics of the mb's. Good for quick reference.

Looks like most of the setups will have the 24 pin and the 8 pin conns at somewhat similar distances from the psu, so that is good.

Back