CBS Shuts Down Fan-Made Recreation of USS Enterprise

This is so sad. I am not surprised, because I don't think there is a single conservative Star Trek actor. It's like it is a prerequisite for them to be liberal. Heck it is probably on the casting call sheets for all I know. I love the show but don't care at all for nearly all of their political views.

That said, I like to think that most of them are good people. I can say that Denise Crosby and Garret Wang are very nice in person. Both were more than willing to talk to me and my family at length. Heck, I even have a picture somewhere of Denise holding my infant son.

Wrong thread.

Can't he just tell them "OK fine I'll stop making it." Then have it mysteriously end up on a Torrent and someone else takes it and modifies it to be Starship Entwerp-Rise or something like that?

As if I didn't already have enough reason to watch CBS.

And I don't even like Star Trek all that much.

Rather than give this person credit for the awesome work they have done, CBS continues to be an asshole. And they wonder why nobody watches their shitty programming.

Why can't he just call it something else and say it's not star trek? Fuck them and the horse they rode in on. Going to pirate the fuck out of their next season now and give it away as far and wide as I can. That is just a dick move.

I lost interest in the new Star Trek Discovery series when it posted a picture of a bunch of the actors kneeling in protest of the anthem or some such nonsense.

They did that? Fuck I wish I had known that.

I'm glad the big bang theory is ending. I don't have to help CBS make money anymore.

Star Trek was never conservative, chill on the "no politics" thing.

You are entirely correct jkmetal. Star Trek was never conservative, and I don't wish that it was despite what you or others may choose to glean from my comments. If it was all conservative, it couldn't and wouldn't be Star Trek. In fact, it could be argued that Star Trek is extremely political in nature, with multiple episodes fashioned directly from the biggest political issues of the time.

Back