Catalyst 5.9 Will they Be Soon?

El Barto

Limp Gawd
Just wondering, it's getting towards the middle of the month. I have not hear anything about them.

generally the second or third tuesday of the month is when they are released.

It be next Wednesday or Thursday when they will come out. Im going to put my bets on Wednesday though. If not Wednesday then definitely next Thursday. But my money is on next Wednesday.

It's nice having a new Driver set come out each month for my card, but it makes me wounder if they are really doing a good job with their drivers if a new set is needed every month?

there are always flaws in drivers, having a monthly release means they're keeping up on fixing them. This is a very nice thing.

Yes, you cant make a perfect driver, there are always things they can work on

Yes, ages ago and before a good number of the people currently playing with computers have touched the inside of their first computer. ATi used to try that whole unchanging driver idea. They would put out a driver....it would be good....and then the bugs in it...HA! it would be a year before you got anther update. SO compared to older drivers from ATi... DON"T COMAPLAIN!!!

I've got a feeling there won't be a new driver untill after ATI's R5xx launch. Just a hunch because the latest driver will have to support that line.

Back