Catacombs Boss - sunlight gone!

DeadMeat

n00b
When I shoot out the boards above the pit, I can see daylight - but its a bit cloudy up there, so there's no shaft of sunlight coming down to frazzle the boss...
What's up?

Have I taken too long to reach this point on the level, or is there somehting else?

To beat the Boss you must enter the code: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B,A, Start.

HTML:
You need to perform the sacred ritual dance to the sun king Ra and sacrifice a <s>goat</s> <s>virgin</s> virgin goat.

EDIT- HTML code is Satan here, apparently.

gotta enter code:
Down, R, Up, L, Y, B at the Capcom Logo start-up screen.

Who knows... it is all mostly or totally BS. We have a new guessing game.

Poster - post1: Who knows... the great one that started it all! Ask a Q with no indication what game you talking about wOOt! farcry? Dunno.
Post 2: Maybe he's talking about Farcry or something and honestly trying to help.
Post 3: Looks like the contra 30 lives code to me.
Post 4: Doesnt know but we should log his guesses for Poster as well as 2 & 3 are for painkiller.
Post 5: Dunno what those are. Maybe god codes for doom or something.
Post 9: Capcom screen eh? I vote a Megaman game of sorts, maybe SF.
Post 10: Thats my "ABACABB" so you will get no answer from me. :D If i told you, I'd have to kill you. Guess?

texuspete00 said:
Who knows... it is all mostly or totally BS. We have a new guessing game.

Post 4: Doesnt know but we should log his guesses for Poster as well as 2 & 3 are for painkiller.
Post 5: Dunno what those are. Maybe god codes for doom or something.
Post 9: Capcom screen eh? I vote a Megaman game of sorts, maybe SF.
Post 10: Thats my "ABACABB" so you will get no answer from me. :D If i told you, I'd have to kill you. Guess?

5 is correct, god mode.
9 is a Street Fighter II code.

Not bad. SF was my listed second guess and I'm pretty sure I got the contra bit right. Doom was a wild guess also on the money. So whats mine? A, B, A, C, A, B, B, Start!

Trivia Master to the rescue!

Post #1: The solution to your problem in Painkiller is to shoot the wooden ceiling above the lava pit. Lure the monster to the light. Jump to your left towards the ladder in the lava pit. The monster will incenerate as soon as he touches the pillar of light.
Post #2: You are correct. (Poster had right game and was trying to help).
Post #3: The Konami code. Works on most Konami games regardless of platform.
Post #5: Cheat codes for Doom. idkfa gives you everything, iddqd is god mode.
Post #8: Method to concern your neighbors and get a letter from PETA.
Post #9: Street Fighter II codes for the SNES. Cheat depends on which controller it is performed on.
Post #10: Mortal Kombat blood code on the Sega if I remember right.

Back