Cat 5e cables (tons of different sizes)

Destonomos

[H]ard|Gawd
Just kind of testing the waters. I helped rewire our closet at work and I was gifted two large boxes full of cat 5e cables in random colors and lengths. I'm thinking if you pay shipping costs I'll charge 1 dollar per cable. If you think that is unfair I'll charge less for the cables. I just want to unload them all and make "something".

[edit] forgot to post all of the cables are 10ft or less and I think I own one 50 foot cable that I would like to unload.
[edit] I forgot to mention, tell me lengths and amount needed and I can weigh them at work to see what shipping will be, so I can quote you.

Last edited:
I could use some 10ft ones... let me get back to you the end of the week when I have some $$

I have a few of these. I'll have to wait to get home to count them. I believe they are mostly black and red of that length.

Anyone? I have a ton of these and i'll beat online prices if it matters... I feel bad throwing out 30lbs of cables...

I have a lot of different lengths. Mostly around 10 to 12 and lower and beyond that I have 1 or 2 cables that are 50ft's

Bump, just got another huge box of cables. I have a TON of above 10 foot cables now.

Do they have those rubber hoods on the end to protect the clip from snagging? I hate them, too fat to fit multiple ones in a switch. Do you have some 10 or 12ft ones without it?

I have everything known to man cable wise. Those things you are refering to are called boots. I have cables with and without boots in a variety of colors ranging from dull grey to neon green :p.

I'm tagging this because I may need some in a week or so.

People, send PMs. Posting in threads with something that's about to finish a page is kind of nuts. Most people aren't reading the entire thread, just the first few posts and then PM box.

Back