Casual Collective invites

www.casualcollective.com
The Casual Collective is a community based gaming site. Our aim is to bring you the easiest way to play casual games with other people on line.

How to join the collective
The collective is still quite young, we only came out of our private beta phase 26 days ago. Right now we are operating an invite only system to help control the growth of the collective while we continue to develop the site and games.

Currently featuring single player Tower Defense, and more importantly, multiplayer Tower Defense. If you're a fan of TD, this is a lot of fun and will suck up your time.

If you would like an invite, post your email. I am able to generate unlimited invites, but can only have 10 outstanding at a time, so I will do my best to accommodate everyone ASAP. Please do your best to use invites soon after receiving them. If there are multiple people waiting, I will revoke your code after 24 hours of not being used. :p

I will not send invites to people who only joined the forum for an invite. If you just joined and your only post is the one asking for an invite, don't expect one.

Sent out a bunch of invites today, thread should be up to date.

Added to first post: will not send invites to people who only joined for an invite. If you just joined and your only post is the one asking for an invite, don't expect one.

hey wuts up guys. just wondering, can anybody send me an invitation code? it would be much appreciated. I know i have one post but i just joined now and was interested in another post. It seems like im just mooching off of u.. but i am not. I will post at least 20 invitation codes here if someone sends me one.
email: [email protected]
or post one here please
thanks a lot guys

thanks in advance!!!!
I love desktop td
i can't wait to play the multiplayer!
:)

Back