Casio's Insane 3D Printing Tech

its not in 3d till its a dam hologram that you can feel and rub you back;)

but that does look kinda cool

I have. Used 3D STUDIO MAX and the offices 3d printer to make 3d dildos already...

I have. Used 3D STUDIO MAX and the offices 3d printer to make 3d dildos already...

And you're a man? That's grounds for permanent removal of your man-card. Quick, save face and tell us you used said prop on a supermodel or something.

Well the tradition doing copies of your junk at work certainly would be refreshed with this tech.

I would love to frame a picture of my junk and present it to my wife for her bday.

She would LOVE that!

Just looking at the picture on the front page only, this reminds me of a scene from the movie 'Paycheck'.

why the fuck is that devil dog looking at me? Screw you, you red eyed demon, I shall see you die!!!!

Pretty cool ability for detail compared to other 3D printing technologies I have seen before. Anyone else see the 3D printed Minecraft worlds?

And you're a man? That's grounds for permanent removal of your man-card. Quick, save face and tell us you used said prop on a supermodel or something.

I wouldn't call her a supermodel, but without men like Cube, your mother would be quite sad and lonely.

Back