Cases with Horizontal Motherboard Orientation

RoGuE1230

Limp Gawd
I'm looking for cases that let you mount the motherboard horizontally. Either mATX or ATX. So far I've only found the ThermalTake V 21 that has this. Any others?

I cannot attest to its quality (or lack thereof), but the APEVIA X-QPACK3 is an mATX/ATX cube case that mounts the mobo horizontally

Corsair Air 240 has feet to orient with vertical or horizontal MB, here is Horizontal. Best way for this case IMO:
https://www.corsair.com/ca/en/blog/Air_240_Announcement

-CC-9011070-WW-Gallery-AIR240-BLK-20.png

I'm looking for cases that let you mount the motherboard horizontally. Either mATX or ATX. So far I've only found the ThermalTake V 21 that has this. Any others?
There aren't that many unfortunately, like mentioned above Silverstone is probably going to have the most options. I did to the Air 540 what Snowdog mentioned with the Air 240 and was happy with it. The Cooler Master HAF-XB Evo also mentioned above is another good option.

You could always use a server chassis, but they tend to not be that pretty; also most chassis under 3U tall only hold low profile cards, and to fit a big modern video card you'd probably need 4U for clearance of the aux power connector.

Thermaltake Level 20 VT (all glass if I remember right)

There was a Rexgear I think it was called. It had different colors like orange/black, green/black, all white and all black if memory serves.

I think Thermaltake also had a line called the core series.

Back