Cases that fit E-ATX and 4080?

JHFerry

Weaksauce
Is there a good site out there that tracks what cases can accomodate both E-ATX (which seems to be becoming more frequent) and the 4080? I have the Lancool 216 as a possible choice but I seem to be drawn to the Lian Li 011 style. Hyte doesn't seem to do it.

PC partpicker has a lot of the info you want but it's not 100% accurate but will usually let you know if there might be issues with the parts you select.

I got a board bigger than even e-atx in enthoo pro for my home server. I can't imagine a 4080 being too big

s there a good site out there that tracks what cases can accomodate both E-ATX (which seems to be becoming more frequent) and the 4080? I have the Lancool 216 as a possible choice but I seem to be drawn to the Lian Li 011 style. Hyte doesn't seem to do it.
You want the PC-O11 Dynamic XL over the regular one for E-ATX and an RTX

You want the PC-O11 Dynamic XL over the regular one for E-ATX and an RTX
+1

It's LL's biggest O11 case and has plenty of room for an E-ATX board and my RTX 3080 and 4080 (when I get it back from Nvidia).

I have an E-ATX board and its almost too big for the PC-O11 Dynamic XL. I've done builds in regular O11's and I much prefer the XL for anything more complicated than ATX boards with air coolers or smaller AIO's.

I also discovered the new Planteks NV7 from CES. WHile expensive, it could be my 10 years base.

Quite a few of the Phanteks are E-ATX compatible... but.. they may not be "sexy" enough lol (as I see you mentioned some Lian Li stuff )

Corsair's 7000D or 7000X can fit an E-ATX & 40-series no problem. Depending on the motherboard you might have to remove the motherboard cable cover ; my board has a right angle ATX connector so I didn't have to.

Not the final build but this is what my rig looked like about a week ago. The 4090 lines up almost perfectly with the PSU shroud edge. I've since replaced the PSU, upgraded the hard drives, and am cleaning up the backside cable routing.

IMG_4325.jpg

Another vote for the 7000X/D as it is plenty large enough. Though I've moved to the smaller NZXT H7 Flow which is a nice case as well.

2-25-2.jpg12-26-22.jpg

Back