Case's Are Fresh From Painting

Knuckles5 said:
i hope you're not saying you painted that ipod because i have seen that before.
did u read ANYTHING? he doesnt paint anything! he pays a person to do it.

man im loving that sunset orange i dont know it just looks really good im not liken the purple though.

Morpherex said:
Pfft, Just get a cheap binks spray gun and do it yourself.

Dude I would never be able to do what he can do with his cases.

Just look
5678031-M.jpg

Notce all of the stiches, shading, bright areas, and etc!!!!!!

Good GOD, even though shipping WOULD be a bitch-and-a-half...I'm starting to seriously consider sending him my next case to get painted. Trying to decide what I wanna do first...either a Lian-Li PC-70 or PC-7B Plus. I got my current PC-60 powder coated locally, and while it looks nice and all, the paintjob added a lot of extra thickness to some parts and the case is quite difficult to work with.

Even if I stuck with a solid inside/outside black paintjob...I'd much prefer to have smooth creations "do up" my new LiLi. :cool:

cornelious0_0 said:
He might be technically obligated too....but that'd be SUCH an eyesore. :p

True, But I have a BagPipe playing buddie that wants one.
:)

Tman said:
Dude I would never be able to do what he can do with his cases.

Just look
5678031-M.jpg

Notce all of the stiches, shading, bright areas, and etc!!!!!!
Hmm... Airbrush.

I'll donate my unborn babies to stem cell research for one of these cases, lol.

/joke.

Seriously though, if I wasn't a Canadian citizen I would totally buy one of these. But shipping and customs charges would rape me raw.

KrakenGuy said:
I'll donate my unborn babies to stem cell research for one of these cases, lol.

/joke.

Seriously though, if I wasn't a Canadian citizen I would totally buy one of these. But shipping and customs charges would rape me raw.

i really dont see why people use that word in common language........really childish and very inapropreate sp* :rolleyes:

Damn, that guy does some fine work...too rich for my blood though. Especially considering skilled painters around here would practically do whatever you want if you promise to by them dinner :p Granted their work isn't nearly as impressive on the illustrations but solid colors on the other hand....

A good solid color paintjob is more about the application environment than artistic ability. If you have a good paint booth you can deliver a good single color job...but as I said, stuff like that draped flag involves alot of sheer talent. shit you can't learn in a classroom.

...comin again to save the motherfuckin day YEAH!

I'm seriously gonna have to figure out exactly what I'm wanting to do with my rig when I rebuild and buy the case first to get it cut up, and then sent off for a REAL paintjob. I simply can't stop salivating over those pics. :D

Thank you guys for your very nice comments and etc.

Ya shipping is kind of a bite in the bunns....
And I know about that becuase when I oredered my first few computer cases form smooth
I had them sent to my house so that I could see wheir work and etc. But that drove the
cost of each computer up $30 each + the cost of shipping it to one of you guys form me.

But hay like i have been telling almost everyone that has been contacting me about
computer cases- "These cases are not for everyone. Some people love them and some
hate them. Also these cases are expensive but you really get what you payed for.

Back